Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New CS Server – [S94] Wild Autumn– Going Live 3/31 @ 18:00 PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CS Server – [S94] Wild Autumn– Going Live 3/31 @ 18:00 PDT

Join us on Thursday, March 31st at 6 PM PDT /9 PM EDT as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server,Wild Autumn. Wild Autumn will be a PvE server set on PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 9:00 AM your time on April 1st.

Is there a possibility we could have point of interest for the first 2 days of server? Kinda convenient how the server releases when points end. I think this suggestion would get a lot of support and appreciation due to the hype for this server, so please please consider!!!!
    The world is what you make of it

Comment

Actually as old as this game is I see no reason not to make points permanent...... not like everyone doesn't know you have them every other week.

Originally posted by Krystallize View Post
      Is there a possibility we could have point of interest for the first 2 days of server? Kinda convenient how the server releases when points end. I think this suggestion would get a lot of support and appreciation due to the hype for this server, so please please consider!!!!
      And yes you are absolutely correct when you say seems convenient they released when points end especially since this server was on the list last week. Im sure others saw it as well. I don't trust anything they say as far as they can't move icons can't make more stash ect. Example: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update That being said Rob was the best GM this game has ever had least he actually followed up on suggestions or concerns. Im sure he was just told what they wanted him to say.....
      Last edited by Reverie; 03-30-2016, 11:02 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by R2435384 View Post
        That being said Rob was the best GM this game has ever had least he actually followed up on suggestions or concerns. Im sure he was just told what they wanted him to say.....
        Rob conducted all of his own follow-up with the assistance of the moderators as well as interactive work with the players on his own accord. He wasn't instructed to do so nor given a script on what to say to the players as he did genuinely care. As you notice, none of the GMs now step beyond ticket support except to post announcements because forum interaction is not obligatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Rob conducted all of his own follow-up with the assistance of the moderators as well as interactive work with the players on his own accord. He wasn't instructed to do so nor given a script on what to say to the players as he did genuinely care. As you notice, none of the GMs now step beyond ticket support except to post announcements because forum interaction is not obligatory.
          Thanks for making my point exactly. Reason for link was often times there is complaints posted on here and nothing from GM's, lots of complaints about not having a BM frag skill yet we are told "they don't have one" but none the less we got one when ss was provided that showed they did in fact have one. Side note Reverie you are very helpful and we appreciate your help! We need more like you here.

Comment

Originally posted by R2435384 View Post
            Side note Reverie you are very helpful and we appreciate your help! We need more like you here.
            I try my best; thank you kindly. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Krystallize View Post
              While I don't agree with points becoming permanent, I think it's both very plausible and helpful to new players to start this server with points on. I don't see it how a 2 day point extension would hurt, in fact it would make me personally believe that R2 does hear our suggestions.

Comment

no s94 yet

plss open new server here in ph
                Last edited by Reverie; 03-31-2016, 12:37 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by jamheljace17 View Post
                  plss open new server here in ph
                  R2's Crystal Saga is licensed for US servers only.

Comment

sir may i ask, if this server Wild Autumn is already online now?

Comment

Originally posted by santolpapa View Post
                      sir may i ask, if this server Wild Autumn is already online now?
                      S94's launch date and time was provided in the announcement:
                      Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
                      Join us on Thursday, March 31st at 6 PM PDT /9 PM EDT[...]

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 9:00 AM your time on April 1st.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 03-31-2016, 02:38 AM.

Comment

its already 2:40 pm here still no s94 open

Comment

Originally posted by jamheljace17 View Post
                          its already 2:40 pm here still no s94 open
                          According to PDT time, it won't be launching until 6PM.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 03-31-2016, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                            S94's launch date and time was provided in the announcement:
                            okay sir . thanks

Comment

Rev it's currently 1:28 AM PDT and the servers released 6PM PDT? Why only another 6 hours? Did something change?

Comment

Working...
                              X