• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 4/21 Server Update

Activities:
    Promotions:

[Activity] Coupon Swap

Duration: 4/21 - 4/27 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following week, you can exchange 100 Coupon for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] Daily Login Bonus

Description: For the following week, login the game to get Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] Starglade Crisis

Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following week, evil mutant monsters will be invading Starglade (L3-L5) at 14:00, 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, and 22:00. Squash the horde and collect the Quartermaster Tokens they drop!

Monster name: Evil Mutant Chomper

Comment

[Activity] World BOSS Crusade

Level Requirement: 30+

Description: For the following week, defeat 2 World Bosses every day for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] Warrior Lotto

Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Defeat Lvl. 30 and above elite monsters for a chance to get Warrior Vouchers, which can be traded. Collect 20 vouchers and exchange them for Warrior Key x1 by visiting the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day. Warrior Keys can also be purchased in the Shop for just 50 Crystal a piece. These keys can then be used to play the Warrior Lotto for a chance to win rare and valuable items!

Comment

[Promotion] Point of Interest

Description: During this promotion, be rewarded with 8 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 8,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.

Comment

I see you released Monster Hand Book 2....Thank you for informing us. Also dont you think 100,000 200,000 and 500,000 is WAY to much for the Orange ones... i mean seriously does anyone even cash like that anymore? Or are you guys just hoping and crossing your fingers that some out there is dumb enough to do that.
                Last edited by Apoloymi; 04-21-2016, 11:18 AM.
                APOLOYMI
                MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

r2 never told us before about updates, and btw 500k xtals its so damn expensive

Comment

kill 4 evil monsters... got only 1 token... sjeesh, even trying somethign new, for 2nd time, you didn't take out the bugs
                    Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                    Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                    Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                    Pets: A Lot!!
                    Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                    Wings: Divine Wings
                    Weapon: Immortal Aug
                    Pixie: Celestial Stage
                    Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                    Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Damn you guys are hilarious! 500k xtal hence 5000$ just to unlock something! Dunno what you got on your small minds but this ♥♥♥♥ aint worth that much!
                      Last edited by -M-; 04-21-2016, 03:01 PM. Reason: language

Comment

THANK YOU!! for adding the skill on the BM frag!! a little explanation about it would help a lot
                        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

the update for monster book is nice but come on r2 do you guys hate your non cashing players? I used to cash what seemed like alot to me because i just don't make that much, so spending only like $20 every other week. Things like a $30 pet and $50 mount that doesn't have insane op stats is just out of the question of if i would buy it because i wouldn't. But you expect players to spend $5000? Hope it was an error you guys will fix
                          Page 2 unlocked quests mostly done tell i got to the exploration set of quests. Now there is alot of mobs to kill and i only get 5 mins a day which i can only kill just over 130 of one kind(didn't try to all mobs square) This will take a non casher like 40 days.

Comment

Anione can post a picture of the second page from the monster book? Seems you cant acces it if you dont have all monsters on first page unlocked

Thank you

And posibily their stats extra?

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
                              Anione can post a picture of the second page from the monster book? Seems you cant acces it if you dont have all monsters on first page unlocked

Thank you

And posibily their stats extra?
                              It's pretty much exactly the same as the first page, except you need 90p to unlock the last white one and a crazy amount of xtal to unlock the orange ones. It appears to give the same stats.

Comment

Working...
                              X