Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Servers on Newgrounds, Armorgames Platform Shutting Down on 11/22 (Delayed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Servers on Newgrounds, Armorgames Platform Shutting Down on 11/22 (Delayed)

R2Games will have a cross-platform server merge on 22nd November @ 10 AM (GMT+8) and will take over the players from the Newgrounds, Armorgames servers. These servers will be merged with R2 PvP EST S25.

If you want to keep your original character on our R2 platform, we need the following information for transferring of characters:

Original Newgrounds/Armorgames Account Information:
    - Server ID
    - User ID
    - Character Name

New R2 Platform Account Information:
    - User ID
    - Character Name (This character name is used to locate your in-game account, please do not use the same character name on your previous platform)

ALL successfully transferred toons will be accessible through [S25] Falling Stars Bluff regardless of where they originally created their R2 toon -- these preexisting toons will remain in your accounts as is. The unique server marker for Newgrounds/Armorgame/Kongregate players post-merge will be as below:

newgrounds:(ne)
    armor:(ar)

Please contact us through our support page if your want to transfer your characters. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your constant support for Crystal Saga.

Note: This is valid ONLY for Crystal Saga players, whose information has been collected before 18th November.
    Last edited by R2_Norman; 11-18-2016, 01:42 AM.

Welcome to R2!

Comment

Newgrounds players will need to create a character here to send in a ticket with. In your ticket, Title your ticket as Newgrounds Transfer, and include your Newgrounds username and character name.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This is amazing
        IGN: (ne)Fenterra
        Server: S25
        Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
        Hobbies: ????????
        Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

Can't believe this is happening
          IGN:H4Z3
          Noobish 142 Eido AM Ranger

Comment

?_?

Sooo What's the server ID in new r2 platform ?_?
            -What's the difference of server ID and USER ID?
            -Where can I find this Server ID they're talking about
            Last edited by 100000543799817; 11-09-2016, 06:58 AM. Reason: more questions

Comment

Originally posted by 100000543799817 View Post
              Sooo What's the server ID in new r2 platform ?_?
              -What's the difference of server ID and USER ID?
              -Where can I find this Server ID they're talking about
              Your R2 server ID will be (S25) because that is the server you will be using after the transfer. User ID is your R2 account username.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-11-09.png
Views:	1
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	1727683

Is this the right format for the transfer?
                User: Zachman21
                Character: Arrow21

Comment

Yes, Zachman, that is the correct format.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

So if we have 3 characters on one account do we have to make 3 new characters on R2 and list all 3 character names?

Comment

finallllllly
                      Last edited by R21507247; 11-09-2016, 11:01 AM.
                      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by SRkutsuu12 View Post
                        So if we have 3 characters on one account do we have to make 3 new characters on R2 and list all 3 character names?
                        If we go by previous platform merges, then yes, you would need to do this process for every character.

Comment

DO i also make a character on s(25)? Or is that enough above?

Comment

User: asdasdasd29
                            Character: Shoot

Comment

The ticket to fill goes like this?
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by R230224058; 11-09-2016, 12:54 PM. Reason: Screenshot delete
                              IGN:H4Z3
                              Noobish 142 Eido AM Ranger

Comment

Working...
                              X