Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Servers on Newgrounds, Armorgames Platform Shutting Down on 11/22 (Delayed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    If all goes well, guilds will stay intact, so cross your fingers.
    Ah, thanks... I just hope so too, I wonder what'll happen since so many (around 180) characters will be removed when the transfer happens.

Comment

is there a way there we can just input our character names and account names in kongregate? like a website maybe wherein it will ask for the information.

---edit---
      also, give extra days to kongregate after the merge. like people can still access kongregate to give extra time.
      also, by this time, there should be someone in kongregate making ingame announcement every hour regarding this merge. not everyone is reading the forums. this way we can avoid people "i did not know about this merge"
      Last edited by kongr2games; 11-10-2016, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Another concern is that I have a character holding a guild for posterity. Unfortunately, the Guild Master hasn't logged in for years to transfer leadership. If the Guild Master gets deleted, will the guild be removed, or will the title just be handed to the highest ranked nondeleted character, or be in some awkward eternal state of having no master? If the guild is going to be deleted with the GM, is there any way to forcefully transfer ownership so the entire guild won't be lost?

Comment

Newgrounds server: 1
          user id: koyama121
          character name: Estina

R2Games server: 25
          character name: Estina121

Comment

Originally posted by koyama121 View Post
            Newgrounds server: 1
            character name: Estina

R2Games server: 25
            character name: Estina121
            Please submit your transfer information via R2 ticket system. Any transfers posted in this thread will not be taken into account.

Originally posted by titan_of_ice View Post
            Another concern is that I have a character holding a guild for posterity. Unfortunately, the Guild Master hasn't logged in for years to transfer leadership. If the Guild Master gets deleted, will the guild be removed, or will the title just be handed to the highest ranked nondeleted character, or be in some awkward eternal state of having no master? If the guild is going to be deleted with the GM, is there any way to forcefully transfer ownership so the entire guild won't be lost?
            If this merge is like others, all guilds will be transferred over regardless of whether or not the guildmaster transfers (I'm not sure what happens in-server after the merge). Generally, GM positions can be succeeded by filing a ticket with proof of unanimous votes.

Originally posted by kongr2games View Post
            is there a way there we can just input our character names and account names in kongregate? like a website maybe wherein it will ask for the information.

---edit---
            also, give extra days to kongregate after the merge. like people can still access kongregate to give extra time.
            also, by this time, there should be someone in kongregate making ingame announcement every hour regarding this merge. not everyone is reading the forums. this way we can avoid people "i did not know about this merge"
            No, all transfers must be submitted via R2 ticket system. As for the date of shut down, that is scheduled by the original platform, in your case Kongregate, and cannot be negotiated.

You can assist your fellow players by reaching out and posting such information in World Chat. Otherwise, you can leave it to other helpful players who will spread the word in-game.
            Last edited by Reverie; 11-10-2016, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Kong:ID geogaming
              Server S1
              crystal name: GoOd
              R2
              id R2123220849
              s25 Name GoOd

Comment

Originally posted by R2123220849 View Post
                Kong:ID geogaming
                Server S1
                crystal name: GoOd
                R2
                id R2123220849
                s25 Name GoOd
                Please reread the announcement and follow the instructions. We will not be taking any transfers via forum.

Comment

Since I went about making my placeholder character on the merged server before the announcement was updated, I made those character names the exact same as my current character names.

How can I go about remedying this situation?
                  Do I need to create another placeholder character with a different name and submit a different ticket?
                  Will my previous ticket still work?

Thanks. ^_^

Comment

another question

Your R2 server ID will be (S25) because that is the server you will be using after the transfer. User ID is your R2 account username.
                    so do we need to create another toon in S25 with any name we want and they will transfer our toon from other server to that that toon in S25?

Comment

Originally posted by mpilkton View Post
                      Since I went about making my placeholder character on the merged server before the announcement was updated, I made those character names the exact same as my current character names.

How can I go about remedying this situation?
                      Do I need to create another placeholder character with a different name and submit a different ticket?
                      Will my previous ticket still work?

Thanks. ^_^
                      You will need to delete the previous toons and create new ones. Once you have done so, file a new ticket with the updated information and mention that the earlier ticket needs to be closed due to the update.

Originally posted by patriciaannedetal View Post
                      so do we need to create another toon in S25 with any name we want and they will transfer our toon from other server to that that toon in S25?
                      Create just one bookmarking toon on S25, and your original toon will take its place after the merge.

Comment

TAKE screenshots of ur characters items system lvls etc!
                        Dont regret it later like i did :P
                        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Please reread the announcement and follow the instructions. We will not be taking any transfers via forum.
                          There is still a need for some

Komg user : geogaming
                          charact:s1GoOd
                          R2 (s25) charact: GoOd
                          ID: 123220849
                          Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2016, 11:29 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

This is my last courtesy notice: Submit your transfer information via R2 ticket system. We will not be taking any transfer information through the forum and your toon will be lost otherwise.

Comment

Why can't this happen is with the Aeria Games servers, theres only about 7 people that play daily on those servers and its been that way for almost a year. Aeria doesnt even bother answering tickets anymore and they have shown any real support for months. We have been looking forward to a merger like this for 2 years now but now that kong is merging, do the Aeria Servers have a chance of being merged?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluered1822 View Post
                                Why can't this happen is with the Aeria Games servers, theres only about 7 people that play daily on those servers and its been that way for almost a year. Aeria doesnt even bother answering tickets anymore and they have shown any real support for months. We have been looking forward to a merger like this for 2 years now but now that kong is merging, do the Aeria Servers have a chance of being merged?
                                R2 does not make the call to merge. When Aeria decides to close its CS servers, Aeria will need decide on either two options: allow their players to transfer to R2 or give them the option to move to a different Aeria-hosted game. It can go either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X