This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathering Suggestions: Events!

We are seeking feedback and suggestions once again! The current topic is Events.

Duration: November 23rd - November 26th.
    Description: Do you have suggestions for new events in the game? Do you have ideas for how to make existing events better? Please reply to this thread with your thoughts.

Notes:
    1. Be sure to include your character name and server. Implemented suggestions will be rewarded. Rewards to be determined.
    2. 'Events' pertains to all daily and weekly events, both free and recharge based, existing or conceived by you.
    3. Suggestions can be on topics such as design, mechanics, rewards, and so on. Your imagination is your limit.
    4. If referring to an existing event, please include the name of that event.
    5. As always, please use complete names of items, if including names of items in your suggestion.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

S61kanyo s61empyrean acropolis
    Suggestion. Ok events are boring here let's admit it. Most events are rendered useless due to drops in new map now. I propose a cross server PvP tournament. And native server tournament. 1v1 and 3v3 options. With rewards for the newer and older systems for 1st 2nd and 3rd places.
    Now I've been scratching my head on how to make these fun for all toons lowbies, op's and in betweens. And I think I finally got it!
    Ranks. First the day before the event, there will be held a qualifying round. Make this an all day thing with 1 attempt so all can do it.Can go about that in two ways. One being you could make 3 Boss rounds, the higher you go the more op the boss. I am going to stress to make these guys OP. 1st boss mediocre and if can't beat then you will be placed in the lower ranked tournament. 2nd boss op and if can't beat then placed in more middle ranked tournament and 3rd boss the most op thing ever lol if beating you get placed in highest ranking tournament with the best prizes.
    Or just have players go against one another in the qualifying rounds to determine which low, middle, high rank you'll start in the tournament's the next day.

***But the major thing here R2 is to make the prizes actually worth the time. You can also have two rounds per match when players are versing one another. And of course tie breaker round if tie. And even give a title to the champion(s) of that week that can be used till the next event.

***Let's face it we love to build our toons. Its the main enjoyment of the game. Building. But what's the point of building up your toon if you never have the chance to test your toons ability and strength??
    ***I'll even one up this. How about cross server LandGrab!!! That'd be so cool!! Say whichever guild won there home landgrab would face another guild that won their landgrab on their server at a set time the following day, as we all know servers arent on same time frame. Whoot! Could implement forum by having contests of the best videos of the battles and what not! Via youtube

** think about it r2. You have me and others test their toon regularly against other tougher toons, competition n what not, I and others will be more cashing to be on top and in tip top shape! Come on now these ideas are gold! Gold I tell you!

*** dare I suggest a dungeon blitz for all dungeons along with a new temporary storage tab just for it? Implement VIP into that and you got yourself my $8 a month! And many more will follow suit I assure you
    Last edited by Kanyo; 11-23-2016, 03:05 AM.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

I have the perfect event.

Make an event that people "theoretically" hacked into Kongregate and "theoretically" collected data from a certain game. whoever got the data "theoretically" got rewarded. This is all purely theoretical though.
      Server: (S2) Kongregate
      IGN: Spartican
      Class: Ranger
      Level: 140
      Guild: Broken
      Soul: 3000
      Tenets: Chaotic level 10
      Holy Favor: 30207
      Wings: Promethean Wings XVI
      Pet: GA
      Mount: Super Kyuubi

Comment

i second the thoughts of kanyo and would also like to see more actual content to the game rather than just new systems the extra few lvls of ladder are nice maybe some more void and corrption lvls would also be a good idea
        ign stegzy
        guild ftw
        pets to many

Comment

char name: miho

server : S13 Blackrock Gorge

suggestion is : what about making a new thing called " boosting key " that looks similar o the dungeon key or the blue key

the different is that u can use one boost key + one dungeon key to insta finish a dungeon

meanwhile , to do that u have to finish all other runs in that dungeon ( normal runs of the day ) to be able to use a boost key on that dungeon

u can still use dungeon keys normally for additional attempts but its just like an option that when u click on enter a dungeon using a dungeon key u can choose from 2 options :

1- enter a dungeon using a dungeon key

2- enter a dungeon using 1 dungeon key and 1 boost key ( requires to have the other 5 normal runs to be done )

but any attempt of those ( no matter which one ) consumes one attempt of the dungeon key using attempts ( 5 per day usually )

well, thats all for now , u can add boost keys to the shop or in certain events maybe u can get one per day in island of blessing
          ( it shouldn't be made tradeable )

maybe make it an other one for completing guild resource battleground quest ( collecting winter grass , fruits , crystals and black rice quest )

done , maybe be back later lol

Comment

Here´s a suggestion for a new event... MAKE THE ***** CHAOS WINGS DELETABLE ALREADY... Event name : "Time to delete chaos wings" for 1 hour every day, You may now delete your Chaos Wings.

Comment

maybe also return strange energy to quartermaster tokens exchange

i believe it was there some day but it got removed

alot of ppl including me still need the holy favor points which r kinda hard to get for those who dont cash and those who just cant do nether

ty.

Comment

Permanent Events:

1. Level 165 and 175 Priest Weapon drop in level 165 and 175 dungeons

2. Treasure Key Dungeon Runs
                - Each run costs 1 Treasure Key and has the normal 3 modes
                - When you enter there will be 3 Treasure Chests and you can only pick one so pick wisely (randomised)
                - 2 of the chests will have ALL bosses of that dungeon once opened the 'unlucky now u die' kind of chest then there's the 3rd chest will have Pixie Upgrade Crystal

3. Firework event like that one we had for anniversary at that one time that had Greater Pearl of Wisdom, Dragon Essence, Spirit of Ares and such.

4. Holy Favor aura stays hidden

5. Strange Energy, Soul Stars and Pixie Upgrade Crystal in Quatermaster Token Exchange

Weekly Events:

1. Snorbs

2. Card Event Pack which dropped from Snorbs

3. GOOD pay to consume like Dragon Essence, Pearls of Wisdom, Cape Fusion Token, Pixie Upgrade Crystal you've done Chaos Lord Shards like 5 billion times, the gears aren't even good, worse than Awakening

4. An event that gives us Orange Zodiac Shards of sorts which EVERYONE can do
                Last edited by xPrototypeT; 11-23-2016, 01:58 PM.
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Oshyu, ko3 (if we merge)
                  My event idea is Pixie Glade. After a certain level in scion, your pixie allows you to visit its homeland, Pixie Glade, which is in trouble. In the event you can fight off invaders corruption or void style that drop pixie upgrade crystals and soul shards. In the lobby there are also quests available to recruit other pixies that offer other variations of stats (higher hp lower heal, higher patk lower matk, etc) eager to help you if you defeat enough invaders. This event can be repeatable daily as the invaders always regroup to try to destroy the pixies.

This event would serve to provide a more natural way to obtain pucs at a reasonable rate and takes advantage of the empty pixie slots that aren't used. This could even lead to pixie fusion in the future. This provides r2 the ability to make new cash shop items for expanding pixie slots and whatever they decide is necessary for fusion. This way both the players and r2 win.

Comment

Make a new event that crystal as a reward or make it
                    permanent so it can help to no casher and make them
                    help on buying some upgrade...

character name : DCivory Knight
                    server : Cragstone server 7
                    Level 167
                    Eido
                    Guild PinoyPride
                    mount Doombringer

IloveCS

Comment

Character name : DarkMagic
                      Server: Mount Nubina S36
                      LEVEL 55 EIDO
                      GUILD: Apocolypse
                      Make a new Event for Scion 40+ about Dropping Beast Soul and POW and then make 3 level requirement on this ex. 35-75,76-120,120-180 so the fight will be fair and mobs was not easily killed by any op player every mobs and boss was dropping that item and Make the item loot to Free for all to make it fair

Comment

I just want the pvp, cross server pvp ****!!!!!!! I 2nd you kanyo xd
                        Server: (S73)Green Plains
                        IGN: (S73)Aura
                        Level: 180 eido
                        Class: Rogue
                        Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                        Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

I would like to remind everyone that this is a suggestive thread for events, and is not intended for discussion and/or rallying. There is an outline to follow and ideas will be overlooked unless such details are followed. For non-event related suggestions, proceed to the Suggestions & Feedback sub (http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback). Thank you.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 11-24-2016, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                            Permanent Events:

1. Level 165 and 175 Priest Weapon drop in level 165 and 175 dungeons

2. Treasure Key Dungeon Runs
                            - Each run costs 1 Treasure Key and has the normal 3 modes
                            - When you enter there will be 3 Treasure Chests and you can only pick one so pick wisely (randomised)
                            - 2 of the chests will have ALL bosses of that dungeon once opened the 'unlucky now u die' kind of chest then there's the 3rd chest will have Pixie Upgrade Crystal

3. Firework event like that one we had for anniversary at that one time that had Greater Pearl of Wisdom, Dragon Essence, Spirit of Ares and such.

4. Holy Favor aura stays hidden

5. Strange Energy, Soul Stars and Pixie Upgrade Crystal in Quatermaster Token Exchange

Weekly Events:

1. Snorbs

2. Card Event Pack which dropped from Snorbs

3. GOOD pay to consume like Dragon Essence, Pearls of Wisdom, Cape Fusion Token, Pixie Upgrade Crystal you've done Chaos Lord Shards like 5 billion times, the gears aren't even good, worse than Awakening

4. An event that gives us Orange Zodiac Shards of sorts which EVERYONE can do
                            +1 to all from me, especially the permanent events(3,4 and 5: fireworks, holy favor hidden and more items in quartermaster token exchange) and probably an event with central starglade teleport scrolls would be good. its like u guys forgot about it. and let cs join the game events like the "fall fun festival" why is only cs2 able to participate ?
                            Game:Crystal Saga
                            Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                            Class: Mage
                            Plane:Eidolon
                            Lv:160+
                            Guild: The Spartans
                            Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                            Honor: Emperor
                            Tenets: maxed

Comment

maybe u can put some " just some " mark of god into monster jungle dungeon ( dungeon lvl 60+)

make it unbound so people don't just keep stacking

just maybe 2-4/5 each run

Comment

Working...
                              X