Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New Server – Crimson Groves – Going Live 07/05/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by DahTeddy View Post
    He's probably not even Zalfee. I don't think someone so high on the leaderboards is stupid enough to talk to a moderator like that.
    Level doesn't really apply here.
    There are a lot of high leveled idiots. #04

Leave a comment:

• DahTeddy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    Cute. You're zalfee. I don't care.
    You act like a person who's all hard online. L0L
    Don't make me laugh.

I don't give two figs less if you're the number one player or not in your server. You're not in my server.
    I don't think I'm a good Moderator. I'm the one who doesn't pretend to be nice. I'll say things upfront to people because there's people like you who always QQ QQ QQ QQ.

Moderator or not, I'll still say the same damn things to you.
    You bring in the game just because I embarrassed you for saying something so idiotic as you've just said.
    That's very cute. It is.

If you don't like me being a Moderator, feel free to pm R2CS_Pat and feel free to have me removed.
    I don't have enough time to be moderating these Forums as I used to thanks to school and work.

And wannabes? I've been doing this little hobby of mine since January for 2012. How's about you show me up?
    And technically, you were talking to me. I take up all suggestions - note them - and send them towards the GMs direction.
    Don't act like just because you're a bad *** in-game, you can be a bad *** in any other server.

I LOVE haters like you. "oh he's a rude and bad moderator" LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I haven't heard that in a while - and man does it make me happy.
    I appreciate the compliment. It's my duty to serve and feed the trolls such as yourself.

What's next on your QQ list?
    He's probably not even Zalfee. I don't think someone so high on the leaderboards is stupid enough to talk to a moderator like that.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by R21852801 View Post
    yeah brotherVT is rude thinking he's a good player and also a moderator. i dont need ur opinion actually moron. so shut up. why dont you show me ur main character then? lets see what you got. go to void encarpment and look for me over there. for you to see who you are talking to. ~>zalfee

and im not talking to you at the first place anyway i was talking to the REAL ADMINS AND GM's not wanna bes likeyou. its none of your business shrimp
    Cute. You're zalfee. I don't care.
    You act like a person who's all hard online. L0L
    Don't make me laugh.

I don't give two figs less if you're the number one player or not in your server. You're not in my server.
    I don't think I'm a good Moderator. I'm the one who doesn't pretend to be nice. I'll say things upfront to people because there's people like you who always QQ QQ QQ QQ.

Moderator or not, I'll still say the same damn things to you.
    You bring in the game just because I embarrassed you for saying something so idiotic as you've just said.
    That's very cute. It is.

If you don't like me being a Moderator, feel free to pm R2CS_Pat and feel free to have me removed.
    I don't have enough time to be moderating these Forums as I used to thanks to school and work.

And wannabes? I've been doing this little hobby of mine since January for 2012. How's about you show me up?
    And technically, you were talking to me. I take up all suggestions - note them - and send them towards the GMs direction.
    Don't act like just because you're a bad *** in-game, you can be a bad *** in any other server.

I LOVE haters like you. "oh he's a rude and bad moderator" LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I haven't heard that in a while - and man does it make me happy.
    I appreciate the compliment. It's my duty to serve and feed the trolls such as yourself.

What's next on your QQ list?

Leave a comment:

• johayo78
    replied
    is late while in other country it is early

Leave a comment:

• johayo78
    replied
    why is it the philipines release

Leave a comment:

• One1.
    replied
    Originally posted by rhaenys View Post
    So, the Independence packages won't be available?
    Good point!!? Anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• One1.
    replied
    Oh noooo so long! Ive been waiting since Friday thinking it would be open Monday or Tuesday ... Thursday sucks! That only gives me 4 days before I have to go back to work!! NOOOOOOOOOOO

Leave a comment:

• R21852801
    replied
    yeah brotherVT is rude thinking he's a good player and also a moderator. i dont need ur opinion actually moron. so shut up. why dont you show me ur main character then? lets see what you got. go to void encarpment and look for me over there. for you to see who you are talking to. ~>zalfee

and im not talking to you at the first place anyway i was talking to the REAL ADMINS AND GM's not wanna bes likeyou. its none of your business shrimp
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 07-02-2012, 05:19 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Leave a comment:

• DahTeddy
    replied
    Vic aint gonna be happy. ^

Leave a comment:

• R22523402
    replied
    Thank you Memory) you are the best moderator!

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    For anyone asking what time this server opens in your local time, this site will help you: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Originally posted by R22523402 View Post
    Hello guys!

July 5th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT): this is how many hours of time in Hungarian?
    Should be Thursday, July 5, 2012 at 8:00:00 PM for you.

Originally posted by R22725964 View Post
    moderator help me July 5th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT): this is how many hours of time in Indonesia?
    Your time should be the same as the Philippines (2:00 AM on July 6th), if your time is UTC +8.

Leave a comment:

• R22725964
    replied
    moderator help me July 5th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT): this is how many hours of time in Indonesia?

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by R21852801 View Post
    Just because the server goes up on the server list doesn't mean that the server should be released right away.
    It's always been announced ahead of time on the Forums when the server would be released.

Ahead of time? crimson groves is already on the server list several days ago and someone just posted the details about the server yesterday so i guess there is no announcement AHEAD OF TIME on the FORUMS for this server. Its not our lost. Its yours.
    You obviously didn't get what I just said. Today's date is July 1, 2012
    The server is said to be released July 5, 2012.
    So ahead of time? I think so.

And our lost? Please. I've stated plenty of times that I am in no way affiliated with this company. I'm a regular player that sticks to one server because I'm not failing to compete with others or crying about dying.

Your point has been overruled. Your next troll point, please.

Leave a comment:

• R22523402
    replied
    Hello guys!

July 5th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT): this is how many hours of time in Hungarian?

Leave a comment:

• R22725964
    replied
    For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 2:00 AM your time on July 6th. (So either stay up really late on July 5th, or get up super early July 6th.)

What time for indonesia

Leave a comment:

Working...
X