Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New Server – Crimson Groves – Going Live 07/05/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vic aint gonna be happy. ^

Comment

yeah brotherVT is rude thinking he's a good player and also a moderator. i dont need ur opinion actually moron. so shut up. why dont you show me ur main character then? lets see what you got. go to void encarpment and look for me over there. for you to see who you are talking to. ~>zalfee

and im not talking to you at the first place anyway i was talking to the REAL ADMINS AND GM's not wanna bes likeyou. its none of your business shrimp
      Last edited by BrotherVT; 07-02-2012, 05:19 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Oh noooo so long! Ive been waiting since Friday thinking it would be open Monday or Tuesday ... Thursday sucks! That only gives me 4 days before I have to go back to work!! NOOOOOOOOOOO
        ______________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN: Neytiri
        Server: Crimson Groves
        Guild: WISH - Guild Master
        Class: Ranger (hybrid)
        Plane: Scion
        Honour: Duke
        Level: 55+
        Mount: Battle Bear & Painted Rabbit
        Pets: Firelord, Baby Angel, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by rhaenys View Post
          So, the Independence packages won't be available?
          Good point!!? Anyone know?

IGN: Neytiri
          Server: Crimson Groves
          Guild: WISH - Guild Master
          Class: Ranger (hybrid)
          Plane: Scion
          Honour: Duke
          Level: 55+
          Mount: Battle Bear & Painted Rabbit
          Pets: Firelord, Baby Angel, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon

Comment

why is it the philipines release

Comment

is late while in other country it is early

Comment

Originally posted by R21852801 View Post
                yeah brotherVT is rude thinking he's a good player and also a moderator. i dont need ur opinion actually moron. so shut up. why dont you show me ur main character then? lets see what you got. go to void encarpment and look for me over there. for you to see who you are talking to. ~>zalfee

and im not talking to you at the first place anyway i was talking to the REAL ADMINS AND GM's not wanna bes likeyou. its none of your business shrimp
                Cute. You're zalfee. I don't care.
                You act like a person who's all hard online. L0L
                Don't make me laugh.

I don't give two figs less if you're the number one player or not in your server. You're not in my server.
                I don't think I'm a good Moderator. I'm the one who doesn't pretend to be nice. I'll say things upfront to people because there's people like you who always QQ QQ QQ QQ.

Moderator or not, I'll still say the same damn things to you.
                You bring in the game just because I embarrassed you for saying something so idiotic as you've just said.
                That's very cute. It is.

If you don't like me being a Moderator, feel free to pm R2CS_Pat and feel free to have me removed.
                I don't have enough time to be moderating these Forums as I used to thanks to school and work.

And wannabes? I've been doing this little hobby of mine since January for 2012. How's about you show me up?
                And technically, you were talking to me. I take up all suggestions - note them - and send them towards the GMs direction.
                Don't act like just because you're a bad *** in-game, you can be a bad *** in any other server.

I LOVE haters like you. "oh he's a rude and bad moderator" LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I haven't heard that in a while - and man does it make me happy.
                I appreciate the compliment. It's my duty to serve and feed the trolls such as yourself.

What's next on your QQ list?
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                  Cute. You're zalfee. I don't care.
                  You act like a person who's all hard online. L0L
                  Don't make me laugh.

I don't give two figs less if you're the number one player or not in your server. You're not in my server.
                  I don't think I'm a good Moderator. I'm the one who doesn't pretend to be nice. I'll say things upfront to people because there's people like you who always QQ QQ QQ QQ.

Moderator or not, I'll still say the same damn things to you.
                  You bring in the game just because I embarrassed you for saying something so idiotic as you've just said.
                  That's very cute. It is.

If you don't like me being a Moderator, feel free to pm R2CS_Pat and feel free to have me removed.
                  I don't have enough time to be moderating these Forums as I used to thanks to school and work.

And wannabes? I've been doing this little hobby of mine since January for 2012. How's about you show me up?
                  And technically, you were talking to me. I take up all suggestions - note them - and send them towards the GMs direction.
                  Don't act like just because you're a bad *** in-game, you can be a bad *** in any other server.

I LOVE haters like you. "oh he's a rude and bad moderator" LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I haven't heard that in a while - and man does it make me happy.
                  I appreciate the compliment. It's my duty to serve and feed the trolls such as yourself.

What's next on your QQ list?
                  He's probably not even Zalfee. I don't think someone so high on the leaderboards is stupid enough to talk to a moderator like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DahTeddy View Post
                    He's probably not even Zalfee. I don't think someone so high on the leaderboards is stupid enough to talk to a moderator like that.
                    Level doesn't really apply here.
                    There are a lot of high leveled idiots. #04

Comment

I would recomend thinking about doing a brazilian server time one. I am willing to help in any way, either with translation, marketing or anything else needed. More information contact me. ty. I have large experience in game managing.

Comment

Once again, we are only able to release servers for North American Time Zones. To do otherwise would violate our contract.
                        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

@brotherVT why so mad bro? typing all of that craps i dont even read it til the last words. my posts doesnt even have a offensive word so that if ur not one of the admins here and cant do what im actually asking for SHUT THE **** UP AND GTFO BECAUSE YOU CANT DO ANYTHING W/ MY POSTS UR JUST A WANNA MODERATOR WHSO TRYING TO BE COOL BUT ACTUALLY U SUCK. SO STOP THE **** Bunny Wabbits LOLZ
                          Last edited by BrotherVT; 07-02-2012, 07:29 AM.

Comment

And you just lost.
                            Get on my level. LULZ.

Comment

that's nice.......................
                              Last edited by R227849; 07-02-2012, 09:02 AM. Reason: wrong reply because i didnt read the reply of others. sorry for that. wrong reply because i didnt read the reply of others.

Comment

Damn. Who knew a Mod could Counter-troll. And Zalfee, no offence, but if you are Zalfee- Don't act tough. Never get cocky. I've learned that the hard way. Or SOMEONE might just go to whatever server you're on, start from a level one, and level it just to kick your ***. KthxBye.
                                Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
                                Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X