Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New Server – Crimson Groves – Going Live 07/05/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank moderator

Comment

Originally posted by rhaenys View Post
      So, the Independence packages won't be available?
      Yeah i was wondering it too whether it will be available or not but I think it won't be available as the date stated is 1 week from the released date which will not be sold during the released of this new server.

Originally posted by R21852801 View Post
      you should give us a special event for waited so long on this server. We would really appreciate that.
      Special event for waiting so long on this server.. Even in the previous server many people did took a long time to wait so what is there for the special event??

Ahead of time? crimson groves is already on the server list several days ago and someone just posted the details about the server yesterday so i guess there is no announcement AHEAD OF TIME on the FORUMS for this server. Its not our lost. Its yours.
      Yes it is in fact ahead of time. You are the one not getting it right. Yes crimson grove is already on the server list but is offline plus there are some mods posting in the thread saying to wait for the announcement so its ahead of time. If you didnt read then its your fault. And what its not your lost? It is in fact your lost for actually waiting for the server to open instead of going through the forums to read the mods post.

yeah brotherVT is rude thinking he's a good player and also a moderator. i dont need ur opinion actually moron. so shut up. why dont you show me ur main character then? lets see what you got. go to void encarpment and look for me over there. for you to see who you are talking to. ~>zalfee
      What does character in game got to do with your argument?

@brotherVT why so mad bro? typing all of that craps i dont even read it til the last words. my posts doesnt even have a offensive word so that if ur not one of the admins here and cant do what im actually asking for SHUT THE **** UP AND GTFO BECAUSE YOU CANT DO ANYTHING W/ MY POSTS UR JUST A WANNA MODERATOR WHSO TRYING TO BE COOL BUT ACTUALLY U SUCK. SO STOP THE **** Bunny Wabbits LOLZ
      You are the one getting mad 1st R21852801 and what you say your post doesnt have any offensive word. Then what about "moron" and "shut up". Aren't they offensive words? You are the one to actually start the fight and brag about your character and shooting out offensive words not brotherVT
      My Bug Fixer :
      My Reference Buddie :
      :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
      ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

Darn it opens on July 5... The event for buying the Costume ends on July 4th... I hope they can extend the event I would really want to purchase those costumes on the new server :O

Comment

and why you put it in the server list...if still isn't a server!! and you know this can happen..a lot of gamers exited by a new server
          and you do they wait a long time...now WE have to wait more and the event ends on July 4 and the server opens on July 5
          if R2 know about business they should extend the event or open the server before july 4 ¬¬
          Visita mi blog de Crystal Saga en español(es nuevo si quieres ayudame )

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost-Of-War View Post
            and why you put it in the server list...if still isn't a server!! and you know this can happen..a lot of gamers exited by a new server
            and you do they wait a long time...now WE have to wait more and the event ends on July 4 and the server opens on July 5
            if R2 know about business they should extend the event or open the server before july 4 ¬¬
            Yeah maybe r2 have their own reason for having to open the new server on july 5th. They really needs to test the new server and make sure its really available to play with no problems that my guess otherwise many people will start to complain of lagging problem, unable to log in, etc and maybe putting the offline server in the server list is part of the procedure. This is all my guess because my friend is working as a game graphic designer and he says its not easy to set up a game server and he also says that if you simply released a server so fast, the players will face so many problems in that particular server. So you should think of the positive way instead of keep complaining.
            My Bug Fixer :
            My Reference Buddie :

Comment

yay for a new server

Comment

Ca we hope to see an european server time server one day ???

Comment

Originally posted by megalopolis View Post
                  Ca we hope to see an european server time server one day ???
                  Not within this company. Them hosting a server within European times would violate the contract they had made to host the game in the first place.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Patience is cool. It's gonna be fun ya'll.
                    Last edited by NikkEssex; 07-02-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Darn it. I'm gonna have to wait for the next server cause the game time won't match with mine that well...

Comment

wooot! finally :P
                        "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

can't wait
                          "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

why dont you show me ur main character then? lets see what you got. go to void encarpment and look for me over there. for you to see who you are talking to. ~>zalfee
                            I'd love to see this, but unfortunately characters are server bound so Brother won't be able to show up in your server for a showdown.

Originally posted by R22769403 View Post
                            Darn it opens on July 5... The event for buying the Costume ends on July 4th... I hope they can extend the event I would really want to purchase those costumes on the new server :O
                            I hear you. I'll see what we can do.
                            Last edited by BrotherVT; 07-03-2012, 02:00 PM. Reason: Merging Posts
                            ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                            Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                            After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                            An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                            Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda
                              Yay! Please do extend it. I hate getting stuck with the tuxedo. >.<

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda
                                Yeah please extend it a little longer in the new server. So that players in that server can enjoy wearing it too.
                                My Bug Fixer :
                                My Reference Buddie :

Comment

Working...
                                X