Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] New Server – Crimson Groves – Going Live 07/05/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One1. View Post
    Hope that something gets done about the independence day outfit ... even if they only extend it for one day - I WANT IT BADDD!
    Yes, Amanda told me they were having special events so Crimson can still get the 4th of July pack. (:

Comment

Originally posted by DahTeddy View Post
      Yes... Right after the merge... 18 of the top 20 were Cheurna players... It was clear they would just take over everything.
      Eh, its calmed down a bit now. More or less a few small arguments between S41 and S41 or S37 and S37. *side note, I blame Teddy*
      There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
      IGN: Codawg
      Server: Celestial Haven
      Guild: BrimStone
      Class: Beastmaster
      Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
      Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
      Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

It's allllllllllllllllllllways my fault -.-

Comment

Yeah, pretty much.
          There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
            Yeah, pretty much.
            I was sad.. I was the guy that killed everyone. Then the OP scions took my place. ):

Comment

Welcome to reality. You coulda stayed and leveled and started killing again

Crystal Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
                Welcome to reality. You coulda stayed and leveled and started killing again
                But that would take so much effort and i'd have to sit through all the draaaaaaaammmmmmmmaaaaaaaa.

Comment

>.> Server still not up yet <.< 6 hours of delay , IT's GETTING BAUWRINGGGEEEEEH :l , so i would like to know when the server is officially going live

Comment

Originally posted by DahTeddy View Post
                    But that would take so much effort and i'd have to sit through all the draaaaaaaammmmmmmmaaaaaaaa.
                    Takes effort to get anything done. Nothing wrong with using the iggy list

Crystal Saga

Comment

Oh come on, you should know by now, mine was practically full. Like 90 people on iggy list, 150 on friends list.

Comment

That's why you clear it out daily.

Crystal Saga

Comment

Originally posted by omegachris View Post
                          >.> Server still not up yet <.< 6 hours of delay , IT's GETTING BAUWRINGGGEEEEEH :l , so i would like to know when the server is officially going live
                          Please see this thread. It will tell you at what time the server is going live.
                          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Wow PVE this gonna be a good server can't wait to make my new character

Comment

Storm, is the 4th of July blowout sale going to be on Crimson? >.<

Comment

Unfortunately we are unable to extend the sale for just one server. I'm trying to see if there is a work around, but I wouldn't go holding your breath.
                                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                                X