Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New Server – Crimson Groves – Going Live 07/05/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that sucks.. ):

Comment

Sorry i suck with time, when is it expected to be open in PST zone?

Comment

Please see this thread. It will tell you at what time the server is going live. Even in PDT.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

when open?-.-"

Comment

I understand that Storm but PDT is different from PST and like i said before i suck with time so i have no idea when it will start in (Pacific Standard Time)...

Comment

Well I can't give a start time for PST as it is currently not being observed, and won't be until winter.

EDIT: To make it more clear, PDT in summer, PST in winter. They're the same time zone.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

omg strom when open this ... server?-.-" u said 2:00 server time OMG XD now 4:00 server time xd

Comment

I literally think I'm going to cry now.

Comment

I feel your pain..

Comment

• come back in exactly 10 hours and 7 minutes from the time of my post and it should be open ^^
                      ♥Selene/Sable♥
                      ;)Crimson Grove;)
                      :oRanger:o

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same"

Comment

• It's a sign Teddy...come back to Amethyst V_V
                        There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                        IGN: Codawg
                        Server: Celestial Haven
                        Guild: BrimStone
                        Class: Beastmaster
                        Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                        Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                        Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

• Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
                          It's a sign Teddy...come back to Amethyst V_V
                          Not gonna happen Coda...

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                            I literally think I'm going to cry now.

Poor Bloke! lol
                            ______________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN: Neytiri
                            Server: Crimson Groves
                            Guild: WISH - Guild Master
                            Class: Ranger (hybrid)
                            Plane: Scion
                            Honour: Duke
                            Level: 55+
                            Mount: Battle Bear & Painted Rabbit
                            Pets: Firelord, Baby Angel, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Unfortunately we are unable to extend the sale for just one server. I'm trying to see if there is a work around, but I wouldn't go holding your breath.
                              If you were previously holding your breath.... you can stop now.

(Keep an eye out in the server forum for threads around release time.)

Comment

If you were previously holding your breath.... you can stop now.

(Keep an eye out in the server forum for threads around release time.)
                                Phew, i was getting purple cheeks.
                                Server: Crimson Groves
                                IGN: TeddyBear
                                Class: Hybrid Rogue

Guild: Inferno

Level: 3x

"Ten percent luck, Twenty percent skill, Fifteen perfect concentrated power of will, Five percent pleasure, Fifty percent pain, and a hundred percent reason to remember the name!"

Comment

Working...
                                X