Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Announcement] CS 12/13/2012 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    לא

    : Cool:לא יודעה: Cool:

    Comment


    • #17
      alien #04 #04 #04 #04
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

      Comment


      • #18
        Not that it'll do any good suggesting it here since I'm sure the patch is made already...but I wouldn't object to ladder quests for the holidays. 51 away from second aura >.< Ladder quests would be amazing...
        The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

        Comment


        • #19
          Hmmmf its almost xmass hope for a better even .... all event this week are kinda useless for new servers....
          events focused on lvl realy zuckz at new serer huhuhuhu....

          Comment


          • #20
            Hopefully we can get one new server this month. I'm ready for them Christmas costumes and to lay down some cash. 8D
            Whelp I'm... I'm Mu.


            Chara: Mu
            Server: ---
            Class: Priest
            Wings: ---
            Pet: ---

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
              Dunno why the guy above cursed you out. Maintenance is at that time every week >.> It's expected.

              I'm looking forward to whatever new event we get Hopefully, it's something to help us level. I wouldn't mind a farming event where the "plant" gives us exp based on our level and how well we take care of it.
              There is a daily event that does that already: Seed of Life for lvls 50+. You get exp based on your lvl and gold, depending on how much of the plant you bring, determines the amount of gold you get. You can turn in 100, 150 or 200.

              Server: Amethyst Forest
              Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
              Guild: Sanctuary
              Name: Miroku
              Husband: Codawg

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Miroku View Post
                There is a daily event that does that already: Seed of Life for lvls 50+. You get exp based on your lvl and gold, depending on how much of the plant you bring, determines the amount of gold you get. You can turn in 100, 150 or 200.
                How well you take care of it increases your gold reward, but not your exp reward.

                I'm just saying it'd be nice to have one that gives even more exp reward as an event.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

                (S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

                Guides

                Comment


                • #23
                  no new server?
                  if you have a Problem send a ticket

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Advent stuff? Yes no? xD

                    I just want ladder quests, as usual! <333
                    lol
                    â™”
                    Vampire Prince
                    • Server: Aurora Point
                    • Character: Alexmancerx
                    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                    • Level: Eidolon 120
                    • Rank: Emperor
                    • Guild: TheWanted
                    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)



                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                      How well you take care of it increases your gold reward, but not your exp reward.

                      I'm just saying it'd be nice to have one that gives even more exp reward as an event.
                      Honestly, a lot of stuff like SoL and Bath need to be updated based on player level. Most of these events lose it's bite after you get like 20-30 levels above the starting requirements. Daily Vadilia is another that after level 70, it not worth doing much anymore cause exp is ****. The extra goodies are nice but exp is ****.


                      Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
                        Honestly, a lot of stuff like SoL and Bath need to be updated based on player level. Most of these events lose it's bite after you get like 20-30 levels above the starting requirements. Daily Vadilia is another that after level 70, it not worth doing much anymore cause exp is ****. The extra goodies are nice but exp is ****.
                        im still waiting for the day that they make Bath soloable... i know they will... just dont know when...
                        i dont really care what events they put, i just hope they put in a lv 110+ TG.. exp sucks in the lv 100 TG at lv 112 >.>
                        and while at it.... its a pain to run all over vidalia to do redemptions

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by dragedo View Post
                          im still waiting for the day that they make Bath soloable...
                          i solo my bath, well with my pet sometimes
                          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Teravian7 View Post
                            I second that!
                            Glad we can agree

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Baths will never be completely solo'd, because there are already other ways to do it.

                              You get a nimbus.

                              Or leave it to us Priest and our AB. 8D
                              Whelp I'm... I'm Mu.


                              Chara: Mu
                              Server: ---
                              Class: Priest
                              Wings: ---
                              Pet: ---

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Mupin View Post
                                Baths will never be completely solo'd, because there are already other ways to do it.

                                You get a nimbus.
                                Only problem with that is 3 requirements must be met.
                                -Your guild owns Quarry.
                                -You get the buff (with/without nimbus)
                                -You survive getting *** ***** getting to starglade.

                                Practically a "everything to lose" and "nothing to gain" situation.


                                Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X