[Announcement] CS 01/10/2013 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 01/10/2013 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on 01/10/2013. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Any update on when a new server will be released? Before or after Broken Realm? I understand that releasing a new server right now might conflict with the release of Broken Realm's beta server but I've been refreshing the CS forums for the past couple weeks looking for any news about a new server and am getting tired of it. I'm looking forward to being a competitive player on the new CS server (especially now that exams are over for me).

Comment

Gmut Event Pls

Comment

Please SP event GM and also Ladder quest event

Comment

sperion and pixie event please and add Gem trade function (perfect to perfect/excelent to excelent) not only shinning or ability to break down gems from higher level to smaller one, thank you
          Server: Starglade
          Name: Lotussin
          Plain: Eidolon
          Lvl: 72 and more
          Guild: GM of DethKlok
          Class:Rogue
          Skill Tree: Shadow
          Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

I don't want any items really, just a 3rd page of vault and a 6th page of backpack, and fun events of course
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

How About s61 no news for it GM please kindly answer my question im w8ting for the next server im eager to
              spend my money for it!!

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                I don't want any items really, just a 3rd page of vault and a 6th page of backpack, and fun events of course
                i agree on this, an extravault really realllyyy helpsss
                Server: Starglade
                Name: Lotussin
                Plain: Eidolon
                Lvl: 72 and more
                Guild: GM of DethKlok
                Class:Rogue
                Skill Tree: Shadow
                Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

cant u do something about these scam cries that occure a lot like a bullitin in the game of sketchy players so all can veiw post and not fill the chat with it?

Comment

hello GM and supports<<i just want to ask something about servers time.plis make the nxt server like holorn cliffs time,coz some of us pinoy players want morning events like seng,gr, etc..plis reply to my post if there would be a server timed like holorn<<<<<thats all thank you for reading..... GOOD DAY<<<^_^>>>

Comment

make 12 hours different for sengolia
                      (s47)boydmodel
                      "The cuties in s47"

Server: Sullen Dunes
                      Class: Ranger
                      Plane: Scion
                      Level: 75

Comment

I can't wait for whatever event/things that will come up this week. I really hope it'll be fun.
                        I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
                        Class Shadow Rogue
                        Level 55+
                        Plane Mortal (obv.)
                        Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

i run out of silver badges for me savage,
                          kindly revive silver badge xchange event,
                          ty
                          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

gmut event please, alot of players need gmut currently

Comment

therion event please, i need only a stack of them
                              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Working...
                              X