No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 04/26

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's been 14 hrs since the maint. with nothing new on the updates. so yeah expect that someone would let us know what's going on..

Comment

i really disapointed about this game company actually... all they care about his our money.... they really dont care about their users!!!!

well at least a responsible company would have informed us....
      Last edited by R24481315; 04-26-2018, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24481315 View Post
        i really disapointed about this game company actually... all they care about his our money.... they really dont care about their users!!!!

well at least a responsible company would have informed us....
        Not being rude but you just realized it now? Most of the players only love the games but not the host which is R2. Its is a fact that the higher up(im sparing the mods since they're a bunch of scapegoats to cover up with every grave mistakes R2 commited) are doing their jobs in a half-*** way. Heck i can even say im a masochist at this point since i play with their games(and even top-up twice a month) even i know their services are just plain bad.

Comment

Speaking of bad service, does anyone know what is happening?

Comment

Use this down time to reflect on how much time this crappy game costs you, what are you missing because of it and whether you still consider yourself not being addicted to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zzzoi View Post
              it's been 14 hrs since the maint. with nothing new on the updates. so yeah expect that someone would let us know what's going on..
              We will definitely let the public know what’s going on if anything changes. If you don’t hear otherwise, then there are no changes.

Comment

geez some are so impatient an neg, am sure R2 are All trying their best to fix issue - perhaps tsunami washed them away who knows - have some compassion - if you enjoy the game enjoy - if not stop whinging

Comment

like all other things that people have invested on, either time or money, youd like to know whats going. 16 hours and still no updates from the devs to their original post of 3-4 hours maintenance. I for one would certainly want to know whats going on. just a simple update like there was a bug and server will be down for a few hours more will be very helpful

Comment

mmm did not experience this for a long time. ty for moderator help they r just inbetween

Comment

No one has yet suggested that they are shutting the game down, I call dibs on that explanation. or maybe they finally heard us and are merging West PVP + PVE!!! Also leave the Mods alone, they have done what is within their power to do. and gimmie free stuff.

Comment

suka blyat where are the servers

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                          No one has yet suggested that they are shutting the game down, I call dibs on that explanation. or maybe they finally heard us and are merging West PVP + PVE!!! Also leave the Mods alone, they have done what is within their power to do. and gimmie free stuff.
                          if they do shut it down... cs2 is calling my name XD
                          S95Epicboltz
                          Eidolon Knight

Comment

any B*LLSH*T UPDATES R2 STAFF?? you just told us that the maintenance would take half a year!! and we will not assume for that 3-4 hrs ***!!!

Comment

they said it would take half a year? where?

Comment

I'm going to assume, given the time, that we are gonna have to wait till its working hours again where the dev's are. I know none of us wants to hear that or even wait that much longer. But it is what it is. Yes, I too, would like some answers.
                                S95Epicboltz
                                Eidolon Knight

Comment

Working...
                                X