No announcement yet.

08/02 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So mods have heard NOTHING on what has caused the issue, what they are doing to resolve it or a rough ETA. Can u even confirm if there is anyone working on it atm? or is that something you not allowed to say? I understand its a weekend but whats that got to do with price of eggs? The games broken shouldn't the devs just get overtime to fix it or something or cant R2 afford that LOL.
    Would legit gain more money from your cashers then it would to pay your dev team for the weekend.

Even after all is fixed will they release what happened? im actually very curious as to what could of caused so much damage. alot of other mmo's release notes etc on what it was/how they overcame it etc

Comment

• Hi,Moderator. could you give me an update on what you are doing? how long shall we wait? just keep me posted.

Comment

• Wth how long you gonna fix this?

Comment

• Try playing other games

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            What are we forum moderators doing specifically? The same as you. We are all waiting for acknowledgement from R2. We are all taking turns checking into the work room for updates and there are none. That’s where we all are as a whole, players and moderators alike.
            Players are misunderstood then, that you don't have contact to the r2games team in this maintenance.

Comment

• Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post
              Hi,Moderator. could you give me an update on what you are doing? how long shall we wait? just keep me posted.
              What are we forum moderators doing specifically? The same as you. We are all waiting for acknowledgement from R2. We are all taking turns checking into the work room for updates and there are none. That’s where we all are as a whole, players and moderators alike.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilovemud74 View Post
                will most likely be down till monday devs do not work on the weekends
                how come devs do not work on weekends? I personally think they should at least work if a problem happens to occur on a weekend. Players literally put a lot of money and time on this game. I think it's just reasonable to extend a little bit of time to like "payback" to the players. that's just my opinion

Comment

• Servers up.

Well that was a pleasant surprise. No compensation pack though.Stats appear to be normal though which is good.

edit: Compensation pack at quartermaster: 15 PF, 15 patron tribute, 2 GPOW. all bound.
                  Last edited by Natsujiro; 08-04-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Well, thanks mod rev and the devs. Hope we get infos from the devs next time something like this happens again though so people won't go nuts lol

Comment

• Server is up, guys

Comment

• Originally posted by skyeshiz View Post
                        Well, thanks mod rev and the devs. Hope we get infos from the devs next time something like this happens again though so people won't go nuts lol
                        Happy to push things through. R2 is known to be terrible at communicating, so each incident is unfortunately played by ear, with all of us.

Comment

• TF is the compensation.. really R2??? and continuous log is now back to 0 day again. Your right reverie..so TERRIBLE!!
                          IGN: [S77] MysticFIST
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Level: 180
                          Class: Your KNIGHT in Shining Armor
                          Guild: [S77] RisingDawn

Just because I can't sing, doesn't mean I won't sing.

Comment

• Thank you very much Reverie

Comment

• Originally posted by cat0215 View Post
                              Thank you very much Reverie
                              Not a problem; happy to contribute to getting the ball rolling.

Comment

• Reverie, I thought you said we would be getting some kind of compensation... I have not seen anything in my bag yet. can you update us on that? thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X