Warning: Deletion of Inactive Characters Below Lvl. 60 in US West PvP Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proxxima View Post
    Thank you very much for deleting 30 of my toons holding most of my stuff that I gather over the course of 5 years!!! They were all PvE s67, s69. Kindly restore those accounts back!
    Your accounts would not be affected by this deletion. It was ONLY for characters for these servers [S6, S10, S11, S15, S19, S24, S29, S56, S58, S35, S39, S44, S48, S53 ] if your characters are missing you'll need to file a ticket to reclaim them, because as I stated this would not affect them, and it was only in regards to toons below 60 that have been logged on for a months time prior to November 15th.

Please, keep in mind you're generally only allowed a maximum of 5 accounts.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 01-13-2019, 07:51 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Your accounts would not be affected by this deletion. It was ONLY for characters for these servers [S6, S10, S11, S15, S19, S24, S29, S56, S58, S35, S39, S44, S48, S53 ] if your characters are missing you'll need to file a ticket to reclaim them, because as I stated this would not affect them, and it was only in regards to toons below 60 that have been logged on for a months time prior to November 15th.

Please, keep in mind you're generally only allowed a maximum of 5 accounts.
      only 5? better delete everyone in game then :P
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Ad one there was no such limitation before and ad two I'm not allowed to play for more than 5 at the same time not having more than 5. All those alts were used as my storage, Also I lost 43 accounts in total, not 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Neko_ View Post
          Ad one there was no such limitation before and ad two I'm not allowed to play for more than 5 at the same time not having more than 5. All those alts were used as my storage, Also I lost 43 accounts in total, not 30.
          I understand this can be disconcerting to you, but please pay attention to my wording as it implies it's a guide for the maximum amount you are allowed. Please, read more about it here
          In regards to your missing accounts as stated previously, please file a ticket explaining the situation. Once you've submitted a ticket you can private message myself or KanaDT with the ticket number or email attached to the ticket to speed up the process.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Is using alts for storing tons of stuff considered main boost? Regardless of the answer there was no such rule when I was creating those accounts.

Comment

9 days have already passed and nothing happened. Can I please get some status info *Minori* ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rawiell View Post
                9 days have already passed and nothing happened. Can I please get some status info *Minori* ?
                Please, refer to the private message where you asked me this question. I have responded to you there with the instructions on what I need in order to assist you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

It's almost one month now and nothing happened. No replies, not progress information. I'm running out of roses, got thousands on my alts which are still gone. Can you finally start doing something about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Neko_ View Post
                    It's almost one month now and nothing happened. No replies, not progress information. I'm running out of roses, got thousands on my alts which are still gone. Can you finally start doing something about it?
                    Please, try to understand I am not an R2 employee. I am a volunteer. This means I do not have any control over your tickets or how you receive assistance.
                    The team is currently on holiday for the Chinese New Year celebration. They will not be back in the office until the 11th. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Please, try to understand I am not an R2 employee. I am a volunteer. This means I do not have any control over your tickets or how you receive assistance.
                      The team is currently on holiday for the Chinese New Year celebration. They will not be back in the office until the 11th. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
                      Thanks for the status upgrade

Comment

thats sorta sad

Comment

Nothing changed, no one gives a damn, I'm being ignored... Way to go R2.

Comment

Working...
                          X