• Roses Are Red
    • Mysterious Man
    • Treasure Hunt

Promotion:
    • Daily First Recharge Pack
    • Pays to Consume
    • Consumer Points
    • Accumulative Recharge Bonus
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

[Activity] Boundless Charm
    Duration: 1/31 – 2/6 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+
    Description: For the following week, exchange 100 Charm points for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade. Available once per day.

[Activity] Vidalian Legends
    Level Requirement: 50+
    Description: For the following week, attend in the Vidalian Legends 5 times daily for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade. Available once per day.

[Activity] Roses Are Red
    Description: During the event, players can visit the Quartermaster to receive a Rose seed, once per day. Plant the seed in the Event Zone in Bloodfang Village to grow your own Rose Bush. You will get 100-200 roses after 15 minutes and exchange them for some items by Quartermaster.

Quartermaster Exchange Options:
    100 Crystals = 1 Rose Seed (once per day)
    50 Roses = Silver Honor Badge x1 (No limit)
    100 Roses = Quartermaster Token x1 (once per day)
    1000 Roses = Craykor (pet) x1 (No limit)

[Activity] Mysterious Man
    Description: For the following week, a Mysterious Man will appear in Starglade (L1) every day.
    a. Find him to get a Lucky Pack once per day. The Lucky Pack may or may not contain Quartermaster Token x1. Wish you luck!
    b. You can also spend 6 Gold to purchase Torch x1 up to 3 times per day from him.

[Activity] Treasure Hunt
    Duration:
    1/31 – 2/6 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+
    Description: During the event, players may visit the Quartermaster to receive a Treasure Map, once per day. Follow the hints provided by the map to find Token x1.
    Last edited by KanaDT; 01-30-2019, 09:52 PM.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume
      Duration:1/31 - 2/6 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Level Requirement: None
      Description: During this promotion, use Crystals to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of special rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystals spent during the duration of this promotion – NOT total Crystals purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your extra rewards.
      Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
      Crystals Spent Rewards
      500 Nova Core x12
      2000 Greater Mount Upgrade Token x110
      6000 Ancient Mount Upgrade Token x160
      10000 Beast Soul x160, Stable Quartz x160, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x160
      20000 Beast Soul x160, Stable Quartz x160, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x160, Ancient Mount Upgrade Token x160

[Promotion] Consumer Points
      Duration: 1/31 - 2/6 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Description: During the event, spend 1 Crystal = 46 Consumer Points (CP). Players can use the Consumer Points to purchase items in the Consumer Points Shop. All Consumer Points will be cleared when the event ends.

[Promotion] Accumulative Recharge Bonus
      Description: During this promotion, recharge certain total amounts of Crystal and be rewarded with Gift Packs!
      Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
      Recharge Total Rewards
      500 Gift Pack A: Pearl of Wisdom x20
      2000 Gift Pack B: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x3
      6000 Gift Pack C: Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x40
      10000 Gift Pack D: Superior Gems Coupon x6
      20000 Gift Pack E: Divine Adamantite x8
      30000 Gift Pack F: Exquisite Enchantment Crystal x6
      60000 Gift Pack G: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x100

[Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack
      Duration: 1/31 - 2/6 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Description: During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day you purchase 500 or more Crystals.
      Daily First Recharge Pack contains: Nova Core x25

Comment

Not sure where to write but need help with bullying and being harrassed in game.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle139 View Post
          Not sure where to write but need help with bullying and being harrassed in game.
          With stuff like that, putting the bully in your Ignore list (Iggy list) is usually the best option. You can also hit the 'report' button (right click name and select report) in game or send in a ticket I suppose. Sadly this happens online and it can depend on the server atmosphere. I'm on S99 (East Coast PVE) and despite us adults trying to monitor world chat when we can to diffuse situations, it still pops up. If it's bad, I seriously suggest switching servers or stopping the game entirely, sacrificing peace of mine is not worth playing a game. Online games can be VERY toxic if there's no one taking steps to help out. I will say that our server group isn't too bad, but in a game like this where a wrong impression in W.C can ruin a reputation, sometimes it's best to stay silent and meet people via trades and ladder runs.
          Starflyer
          S99- Starflyer
          Guild- ChaosTribe
          Class- BeastMaster
          I'm a friendly troll

Comment

When S125 will be merge that server is dead, it need a merge ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle139 View Post
              You will need to file a ticket with support about the issue, and you'll need to supply details, and proof of your claims such as screenshots or video documentation. This will help solidify that there is an issue on your server between you and the other player[s.] Please, follow this link here once you've read the information and you feel that this player[s] are still harassing you file the ticket for support.
              Please, keep in mind that if you're being spawn killed, while frowned upon, is not considered bullying or harassment. If this is the case I advise you to increase your characters stats or make powerful friends. If someone is discourteous towards you, please, make use of the in-game ignore function. If you need any assistance during the matter please, private message me, and I will be happy to assist you.

Originally posted by xtyle07 View Post
              When S125 will be merge that server is dead, it need a merge ASAP.
              This information isn't given to moderators. You can read more about how merges are decided here.
              Last edited by *Minori*; 02-01-2019, 12:20 AM.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I already hate this new level thing.It's bringing hacker back on and it's pissign me off.

Comment

Originally posted by cikenpuk_puk View Post
                  I already hate this new level thing.It's bringing hacker back on and it's pissign me off.
                  get gud and dont be noob

Comment

what hacker?

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

You will need to file a ticket with support about the issue, and you'll need to supply details, and proof of your claims such as screenshots or video documentation. This will help solidify that there is an issue on your server between you and the other player[s.] Please, follow this link here once you've read the information and you feel that this player[s] are still harassing you file the ticket for support.
                      Please, keep in mind that if you're being spawn killed, while frowned upon, is not considered bullying or harassment. If this is the case I advise you to increase your characters stats or make powerful friends. If someone is discourteous towards you, please, make use of the in-game ignore function. If you need any assistance during the matter please, private message me, and I will be happy to assist you.

This information isn't given to moderators. You can read more about how merges are decided here.

That server meets all the requirements with the merge, S125 Gamboro Hols need a merge, there are like 8 players and not all are active, we are getting bored because we are waiting for 3 months and you forget our server, we demand a merge please. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by xtyle07 View Post

That server meets all the requirements with the merge, S125 Gamboro Hols need a merge, there are like 8 players and not all are active, we are getting bored because we are waiting for 3 months and you forget our server, we demand a merge please. thanks.

Please, understand Moderators are volunteers. We do not have any sway over what servers are merged and what servers are not merged which means demanding me for your server to be merged will not help. I hope this helps to clarify things for you. Happy gaming.
                        Last edited by *Minori*; 02-19-2019, 11:58 AM.
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Please, understand Moderators are volunteers. We do not have any sway over what servers are merged and what servers are not merged which means demanding me for your server to be merged will not help. I hope this helps to clarify things for you. Happy gaming.
                          i know but you can help talking with developers about it. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X