Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[UPDATED] CS Server Merge Scheduled at February 28th 01:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] [UPDATED] CS Server Merge Scheduled at February 28th 01:00 AM EST

A server merge is scheduled for Thursday, February 28th 01:00 AM EST / February 27th 22:00 PST / February 28th 06:00 AM GMT / February 28th 14:00 GMT+8. These servers will be down for approximately 3 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:

US East Servers:

[S73, S75, S77, S78, S81, S82, S85, S87, S89, S91, S95, S99, S101, S108, S110, S112, S116] and S126 will be merged together.

[S74, S76, S79, S80, S73, S84, S86, S88, S90, S92, S94, S96, S104, S107, S109, S111, S113, S115, S117] + and S125 will be merged together.

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S63)RoryWilliams on Plethurian Plains will still be (S63)RoryWillaims.
    2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    4. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    7. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.
    Last edited by R2CS_Crystal; 02-25-2019, 02:24 AM.

Skipping merging of s125 and merging s126 already after only s month and a half?

Comment

what about S125?...

Comment

I spoke with the team. The merge is based off time zone. 125 should be next.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
          I spoke with the team. The merge is based off time zone. 125 should be next.
          They normally alternate east coast and west coast servers... last merge was on january 24th, which was an east coast merge. This is also an east coast merge, why the confusion is coming up, since they're skipping s125, the west coast server that should be about ready for a merge.

Comment

so how many time S125 need to wait to be merge?

Comment

Please, understand I don't determine or have any more information regarding merges and how they are decided. I find out about a merge at the same time as you; when it posted on the forums.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                Please, understand I don't determine or have any more information regarding merges and how they are decided. I find out about a merge at the same time as you; when it posted on the forums.
                Never assumed you did. Just stating it seems odd that they're doing two consecutive east coast merges merging 126 before they merge 125.

Comment

is S12 + group gonna be merged ever with some other?

Comment

Originally posted by Ai_R21374115 View Post
                    is S12 + group gonna be merged ever with some other?
                    this^^^^ ded server, literally like 10 people
                    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

yeah you s12 folks can come merge with us S6 chain folks! we'd love to have yall

Comment

Originally posted by PsychNM View Post
                        yeah you s12 folks can come merge with us S6 chain folks! we'd love to have yall
                        any server is fine, we just need more people
                        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                        X