Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

4/4 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can log in no problem but whole game is bugged. events dont work , portals, skills and systems dont work

Comment

Game is unplayable at this point....everything is bugged on me....cannot use frost.....my codex isn't even gaining time on it.what I did notice is anytime I use something....it like freezes it up.....cuz when I move away from the spot I used it or was atk'n a mob and relog.....I'm at that spot I used it and not the spot I relog from....if that helps you at all.well hope you get this fixed and thx for the new event.

Comment

i cant log in at all for past 2 days, is server completely down? (s2) Himeng Valley

Comment

All updates regarding this issue are being posted here please go to the link provided. If the link does not work for you please go to bug reports and locate the thread titled "Bunny Race." Thank you!
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

good day r2 why i cant play it i always see was the character loading screen but it cant proceed to the game can someone tell me how to fix these?

Comment

Originally posted by dessa311 View Post
              good day r2 why i cant play it i always see was the character loading screen but it cant proceed to the game can someone tell me how to fix these?
              go to this link http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...596-bunny-race you can find out all about it and that link is where all updates will be posted about the issue at hand when the mods know they will inform us there
              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

i wanted to play you, sweet person, u only have one thing to do cant even do that right cool person
                Last edited by *Minori*; 04-06-2019, 05:22 PM. Reason: Removal of vulgar words

Comment

Originally posted by NlNJA View Post
                  i wanted to play you, sweet person, u only have one thing to do cant even do that right cool person
                  calm down ninja nothing we or the mods can do about it
                  Last edited by *Minori*; 04-06-2019, 05:35 PM. Reason: Removal of vulgar words from quoting other player
                  (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

hi i have charcters on s28 but they are misssing i have filed tickets but no answers yet can any1 help me plz

Comment

Originally posted by lordskittz View Post
                      hi i have charcters on s28 but they are misssing i have filed tickets but no answers yet can any1 help me plz
                      go to this link http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...596-bunny-race
                      the devs know all about the problems and probably wont be until monday at the soonest that this gets fixed
                      (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Working...
                      X