Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance 04/10

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

All servers will be going down at 3:00 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on April 10th for emergency maintenance. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Unfortunately, the Happy Bunny Event will be closed on all servers following today's maintenance due to the ongoing issues affecting East PvP Servers and West PvE Servers [S6, S10, S11, S15, S19, S24, S29, S56, S58, S35, S39, S44, S48, S53, S13, S17, S26, S32, S37, S41, S49, S61, S63, S65, S67, S69, S71].
    We apologize for the loss of the new event, but for the foreseeable future, it will be removed. The Starglade Crisis - Mutant Monsters will be extended to this weeks patch notes. There will be a compensation pack containing 6 Soul Shards, 5 Ancient Genie Upgrade Crystals (bound), and 5 Ancient Pixie Upgrade Crystals (bound) for all servers. We hope you understand why the decision was made, and we thank you for your understanding.

Thank you,
    R2Games
    Last edited by *Minori*; 04-10-2019, 04:22 AM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

yay lost 250+ ss and got just 6 !!

Edit : R2 Logic

Comment

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
      yay lost 250+ ss and got just 6 !!

Edit : R2 Logic
      I apologize the compensation pack isn't what you expected. I will suggest something else next time.

If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

also the vip should be extended equivalent to the number of days the game is down.

Comment

yeah cuz i lost 5 days of vip.... and i dont have vip anymore.

Comment

really that is a compensation? im not want be rude but that is trash for most of all players well 6 soul shard nice but 5 ancient pixie upgrade crystal and 5 ancient genie upgrade crystal is trash for all of us so many ppl will need this? i have the answer few ppl will need so r2 just think in this player and don´t think in all of us? this compensation was for who? well for do this is better not give nothing because was a trash reward give things like this so many thing in game for ive as reward and we take that why not give things that all players can use im happy for play without bug and lag now but that compensation was a waste of time no one care about that few things and trash

Comment

thank you so much Minori for all your support and for help us and for make this community better keeping doing this and good job for you

Comment

so will there be another maint tonight ?
                IGN: x27
                Class: Mage
                Server: Killer's den
                lvl: 120+
                plane: Eidolon
                Wings: Demon Lord Wings
                Pet: GA, Teeka, Royal Nymph, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

I apologize the compensation pack isn't what you expected. I will suggest something else next time.
                  Thanks for answering that but that was mostly a joke tbh cuz i know r2 compensation packs are always so great xD

Comment

Why the hell was the compensation package for those who no life this game? I can only use 1/3 of the items given. This pack was complete bullcrap. I'm not blaming you. R2 needs to give us all a PROPER compensation pack

Comment

Originally posted by x27123 View Post
                      so will there be another maint tonight ?
                      There will not be a maintenance tonight.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

There will not be a maintenance tonight.
                        so if no maint tonight then how they gonna extend chompers ? syas it ends tonight
                        IGN: x27
                        Class: Mage
                        Server: Killer's den
                        lvl: 120+
                        plane: Eidolon
                        Wings: Demon Lord Wings
                        Pet: GA, Teeka, Royal Nymph, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by x27123 View Post

so if no maint tonight then how they gonna extend chompers ? syas it ends tonight
                          They should still continue even after the event ends, but if it does not notify us and I'll see if I can get it added into next weeks events instead. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

i agree the comp was horrible... also I would really like the bunny event to be fixed, the items from it are really important.

Comment

They should still continue even after the event ends, but if it does not notify us and I'll see if I can get it added into next weeks events instead. Thank you.
                              why not just add the chomper event this week instead of having no maintenance entirely? We'll have poi 2 weeks in a row just for the sake of a single event? Sucks for those waiting out ptc and who knows what screw up will having no mt later, might end up having 3 weeks straight same events with poi lol

Comment

Working...
                              X