Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance 04/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post

why not just add the chomper event this week instead of having no maintenance entirely? We'll have poi 2 weeks in a row just for the sake of a single event? Sucks for those waiting out ptc and who knows what screw up will having no mt later, might end up having 3 weeks straight same events with poi lol
    See patch notes, it was updated for 04/11, ptc later.

Comment

Hope they fixed it for sure now

Comment

minori do you know if we'll get consumer points tomorrow? it says yes in game but since theres no actul maints dont know if is true.

Comment

Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post

why not just add the chomper event this week instead of having no maintenance entirely? We'll have poi 2 weeks in a row just for the sake of a single event? Sucks for those waiting out ptc and who knows what screw up will having no mt later, might end up having 3 weeks straight same events with poi lol
          Please log on your server and view your events tab. They will start upon 12 am for each respective server time zone. The new events were implemented last night during the emergency maintenance due to the game being unplayable for a large portion of the servers. Thank you.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

5 AGUC and 5 APUC, Surely most of the players will not need that and because of the lack of space in the inventory they will throw it out, good package R2

Comment

chompers did get extended nice
              IGN: x27
              Class: Mage
              Server: Killer's den
              lvl: 120+
              plane: Eidolon
              Wings: Demon Lord Wings
              Pet: GA, Teeka, Royal Nymph, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by x27123 View Post
                chompers did get extended nice
                Thank you for informing us. Happy Gaming!
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

So not only have you guys not removed my bounty quest, I am now stuck with your happy bunny quest! Please remove these so I can rebirth!!

Comment

Originally posted by unwingeddragon View Post
                    So not only have you guys not removed my bounty quest, I am now stuck with your happy bunny quest! Please remove these so I can rebirth!!
                    Bounty quests aren't able to be deleted. You'll need to collect the Lvl. 4 Scared Fruit of Agility Formula. Once you've collected the required items you can turn in the quest and rebirth.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X