• Starglade Crisis
    • World Boss Crusade
    • Warrior Lotto

Promotion:
    • Daily First Recharge Pack
    • Pays to Consume
    • Consumer Points
    • Accumulative Recharge Bonus
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

[Activity] Coupon Swap
    Duration: 5/16 - 5/22 23:59 (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 20+
    Description: For the following week, you can exchange 100 Coupons for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

[Activity] Daily Login Bonus
    Duration: 5/16 - 5/22 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+
    Description: For the following week, log in the game to get Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

[Activity] Starglade Crisis
    Duration: 5/16 - 5/22 23:59 (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+
    Description: For the following week, evil mutant monsters will be invading Starglade (L3-L5) at 14:00, 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, and 22:00. Squash the horde and collect the Quartermaster Tokens they drop!

Monsters refresh at 20 spots in each channel each time.
    Refresh Time:
    14:00:00
    16:00:00
    18:00:00
    20:00:00
    22:00:00

[Activity] World BOSS Crusade
    Duration
    : 5/16 - 5/22 23:59 (Server Time)
    Description
    : For the following week, defeat 2 World Bosses every day for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.

[Activity] Warrior Lotto
    Duration
    Description
    : Defeat level 30 and above elite monsters for a chance to receive a Hero Voucher. Collect 20 of these vouchers and exchange them for Hero’s Token x1 by visiting the Quartermaster in Starglade, {0>once per day<0**. You can use Hero’s Token to draw some rewards in some pack.

New Item: Hero’s Token and Hero’s Voucher

Imbuing Stone (Bound) x1 (4%)
    Bun-bun x1 (1%)
    Mark of God (Bound) x1 (5%)
    1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1 (30%)
    Rune Medium (Bound) x4 (30%)
    Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x1 (8%)
    Soul shard (Bound) x1 (10%)
    Dragon Essence (Bound) x2 (5%)
    Otherworld Key (LOT ? +) (Bound) x1 (4%)
    Pearl of Wisdom (Bound) x2 (3%)
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

[Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack
      Duration
      : 5/16 - 5/22 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Level requirement: None
      Description
      : During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day you purchase 500 or more Crystals.
      The pack contains: Pristine Lionheart Crystal x60

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume
      Duration
      Level Requirement: None
      Description
      : During this promotion, use Crystals to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of special rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystals spent during the duration of this promotion – NOT total Crystals purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your extra rewards.

Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
      Crystals Spent Rewards
      500 Pristine Lionheart Crystal x28
      2,000 Pristine Lionheart Crystal x100
      6,000 Epic Lionheart Crystal x150
      10,000 Legendary Lionheart Crystal x130
      20,000 Lionheart Stone x130
      30,000 Epic Lionheart Crystal x150, Legendary Lionheart Crystal x130, Lionheart Stone x130

[Promotion] Consumer Points
      Duration
      Description
      : During the event, spend 1 Crystal = 52 Consumer Points (CP). Players can use the Consumer Points to purchase items in the Consumer Points Shop. All Consumer Points will be cleared when the event ends.

[Promotion] Accumulative Recharge Bonus
      Duration
      Description
      : During this promotion, recharge certain total amounts of Crystal and be rewarded with Gift Packs!

Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
      Recharge Total Rewards
      500 Gift Pack A: Pearl of Wisdom x20
      2,000 Gift Pack B: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x3
      6,000 Gift Pack C: Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x40
      10,000 Gift Pack D: Superior Gems Coupon x6
      20,000 Gift Pack E: Therion x4
      30,000 Gift Pack F: Exquisite Enchantment Crystal x6
      60,000 Gift Pack G: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x100
      Last edited by *Minori*; 05-15-2019, 10:05 PM.

Comment

The lag is as bad as ever. I get stuck going through every portal and have to make multiple requests to enter a dungeon. I cast 3 priest buffs and only 2 are received. There is a delay clicking links, delay opening packs, delay looting items, delay trying to sell items to vendor, delay trying to move items in the bag or to the vault. The timer runs out on boneyard and angelarium before the boss spawns. The delay attacking monsters looks like you have to shoot mobs 23 times to kill instead of one shot. The chat lags in the game. I want to rage in world chat about the lag, and my message lags, which is even worse! Would you be so kind as to fix this, please?
        Last edited by doppelganger; 05-16-2019, 11:30 AM.

Comment

post issues here

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ny-race/page15

the bunny race bug continues

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
            The lag is as bad as ever. I get stuck going through every portal and have to make multiple requests to enter a dungeon. I cast 3 priest buffs and only 2 are received. There is a delay clicking links, delay opening packs, delay looting items, delay trying to sell items to vendor, delay trying to move items in the bag or to the vault. The timer runs out on boneyard and angelarium before the boss spawns. The delay attacking monsters looks like you have to shoot mobs 23 times to kill instead of one shot. The chat lags in the game. I want to rage in world chat about the lag, and my message lags, which is even worse! Would you be so kind as to fix this, please?
            they should just remove the delay on those opening packs and spinning coins anyways, since the moment we click the spin our prizes are already set, and so does opening packs..
            What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..

Comment

hay youguys know that uhhhh the game is broken and now when you click on it it sais it doesnt exist...the end times are among us rip cs maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by kamander View Post
                hay youguys know that uhhhh the game is broken and now when you click on it it sais it doesnt exist...the end times are among us rip cs maybe ?
                If you're still having issues please, tell me the server you're experiencing the problems on. Thank you
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

minori my love are you all fixing the lag this week or next year ?
                  Level : 112 eid
                  Class : Mage
                  Sever : 11

Comment

Originally posted by kingwolf View Post
                    minori my love are you all fixing the lag this week or next year ?
                    Sweetpea, I don't have anything to do with fixing the servers. I collect the information and pass it along to the appropriate person. I may do more than required of me at times, for example, going on to servers and creating videos of issues to send to the team, but there is a limitation to my abilities and actually fixing the lag on your servers is 1 of my limitations. I hope that clears things up for you, Sweetpea.
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum Rules are located here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X