Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 05/30

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately 3:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on May 30th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    Thank you, and happy gaming!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

But why it's 3 hours late today?

Comment

Sometimes time varies depending on R2 devs. What is posted here is typically what you can expect, but it isn't always the final say so. Maybe they found a source for a bug and wanted to wait to see if they could learn anymore before shutting it down? Who knows? Patience is probably what everyone in our community needs to practice a little more often. Remember, Mods volunteer, they *do not* have to contribute anything if they don't want to. So be respectful all of you tomato taco slingers.
      (S1)GameStop777

Comment

Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post
        Sometimes time varies depending on R2 devs. What is posted here is typically what you can expect, but it isn't always the final say so. Maybe they found a source for a bug and wanted to wait to see if they could learn anymore before shutting it down? Who knows? Patience is probably what everyone in our community needs to practice a little more often. Remember, Mods volunteer, they *do not* have to contribute anything if they don't want to. So be respectful all of you tomato taco slingers.
        Don't You Dare insult tomato taco @!i!i!i

Comment

still not maint today?

Comment

the game still with bug and lag a lot

Comment

Where patch go...

Comment

Working...
              X