Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] How much do you ‘like’ us?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    For the players who are curious about getting the rewards, there will be an NPC for that. The NPC will be most likely activated after the next maintenance. Note that this post is not yet final and announcement/updates will be made. Keep an eye out here in the forums people

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    Nice everyone! ^.^! I can't wait to get the rewards!! it's going to be so cool!!

Leave a comment:

• Superduper890
    replied
    Awesome ~ Everybody will be flying on a Phoenix and prob the land be cover in red and other colors XD. Wow 500k likes on Facebook! ^.^ Awesome ~ and thanks to 500k+ people helped XD

Leave a comment:

• TheStalker
    replied
    Originally posted by nandiaryandika View Post
    Nickname : (S5)Danyra
    Server : Twilight Cavern
    Guild : (S7)NewBorn
    Level : 100
    Plane : Eidolon
    ROFPMSFL u wish Danyra

Leave a comment:

• terrabyss
    replied
    there's no maintanance announcement yet ? and yea it will be super laggy.. everyone riding phoenix..

Leave a comment:

• R2595654
    replied
    Lol why u make no profit s all bound stuff lol

Leave a comment:

• theybold
    replied
    Can you believe it? We have almost half a million likes on Facebook! As thanks for everyone who has helped make our Facebook page so popular, we are going to reward everyone with a super-awesome prize for FREE once we reach that 500,000 mark! So if you haven’t ‘liked’ our page yet (and gotten your sweet, free boxing bear), do it right now! And be sure to tell your friends to ‘like’ Crystal Saga too!

The rewards that every level 30 or higher character will receive upon 500,000 Likes are:
    Phoenix (1 Day) (Bound) x 1
    Wheel of Fate (7 Day) (Bound) x 1
    Lucky Ring (7 Days) (Bound) x 1
    Coupon (Bound) x 200
    GM Now Like 500k+ GIft Reward NOW!

Leave a comment:

• mmorpgsvsa
    replied
    500,052 LIKES on Facebook - 7/11/2012 8:13pm EST GREAT JOB!
    Last edited by mmorpgsvsa; 07-11-2012, 07:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apoud
    replied
    Originally posted by R2176191 View Post
    Imagine all the lag there's going to be with all the pheonix's out hahaa
    theres gonna be dcing to

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mojo
    replied
    Ok, thanks for the help. Can't wait >.<

Leave a comment:

• MrEvolve
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    Please be patient when the reward is being distributed. Most likely do not expect it until after the maintenance or when you receive a package to open up so the timers do not go off until opened.
    you mean to tell me that i can keep my phoenix forEVAH!!!? WOOOHOOO

Leave a comment:

• Frostings
    replied
    Lol hahahah there's already massive lag in Starglade when you see 4 people with Hellwings on at starglade, lags alot made my Internet crash down lololol, imagine 2 people on one of the Great Phoenix, you die with lag and then you complain and quit lol.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Please be patient when the reward is being distributed. Most likely do not expect it until after the maintenance or when you receive a package to open up so the timers do not go off until opened.

Leave a comment:

• orphen20
    replied
    I bet after maintenance, prizes will be distributed.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mojo
    replied
    So, how are the prizes being distributed? Will it be in our inventory after maintenance or is it something you claim from Quartermaster in SG. Just wondering. I have some people telling me you have to be online to receive it and other saying you don't. Thanks and good job everybody.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X