7 days for phoenix as well plzzzzz

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    i love this game awesome game

Leave a comment:

• rpg-120
    replied
    wow, I liked this game from the very beginning, I got that boxing bear and held on it it, upgraded it and turned into one of the greatest war machine this game has ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    Cool I'd like your Facebook page.

How do I get the free boxing bear pet? There's a redirect on facebook that won't let me play. Also my character is on Kongregate.com Pesmerga on server 4. So can I still get the boxing bear?

Leave a comment:

• rpg-120
    replied
    wow, I liked this game from the very beginning, I got that boxing bear and held on it it, upgraded it and turned into one of the greatest war machine this game has ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• rick12
    replied
    when we will get the rewards please tell!

Leave a comment:

• 09_09_21r
    replied
    confused..nothing..

Leave a comment:

• ShantyRG
    replied
    I Love This Game and Bcause This game ...........I meet my soulmate on this game

Leave a comment:

• gake67
    replied
    i liked it and i really want the Phoenix But Why 1 Day? can it's be 2 or 3 days?

Leave a comment:

• MarselInside
    replied
    Originally posted by r2cs_stormaggedon View Post
    can you believe it? We have almost half a million likes on facebook! As thanks for everyone who has helped make our facebook page so popular, we are going to reward everyone with a super-awesome prize for free once we reach that 500,000 mark! So if you haven’t ‘liked’ our page yet (and gotten your sweet, free boxing bear), do it right now! And be sure to tell your friends to ‘like’ crystal saga too!

The rewards that every level 30 or higher character will receive upon 500,000 likes are:
    • phoenix (1 day) (bound) x 1
    • wheel of fate (7 day) (bound) x 1
    • lucky ring (7 days) (bound) x 1
    • coupon (bound) x 200

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20327[/ATTACH]

crystal saga facebook fanpage

wow phoneix ><

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    If you've already liked it, then you're fine. Its when we get to 500,000 total Likes. If you unlike and like again, it won't move the total at all.
    Okay, thank you ^^

Leave a comment:

• DarkWizard015
    replied
    thanks

nc can i get now ??

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    So all I have to do is "Like" CS? If I've already "Liked" it, do I have to unlike and Like again?
    If you've already liked it, then you're fine. Its when we get to 500,000 total Likes. If you unlike and like again, it won't move the total at all.

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    So all I have to do is "Like" CS? If I've already "Liked" it, do I have to unlike and Like again?

Leave a comment:

• ChaosOverdrive
    replied
    Nice! these could be interesting for the servers...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X