Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 08/01

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 08/01

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately 3:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on August 1st. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could vary. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you, and happy gaming!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Did they up the difficulty in ladder??I use to go to lvl115-118 and now die on 112 everytime??I have even upgraded my genie and supreme rb'd and its like I got weaker??

Comment

no, as usual.
      i went to lvl 130 also today.

Comment

well...I'm dieing and I shouldn't be...I looked over everything...made sure everything is eq....still dieing.

Comment

its fine fr me, u might have forgotten to put something back, like summon genie or something else..
          What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..

Comment

Usually when supreme rebirthing the most common thing is that people had higher level equips on and do not realise their equips aren't effective even if they're on until they reach the level of the armor they are using. I myself cleared 112 today without pixie or genie equiped, so I can say with certainty that there was no bump in difficulty.
            (S1)GameStop777

Comment

Working...
            X