Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 10/10

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately 3:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on October 10th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could vary. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you, and happy gaming!!

Quote of the week: Acquiring knowledge is good but, you need experience as well. - Elias Ainsworth (Ancient Magus Bride)
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Is there any problem with the ticket system?? I replied the last r2 mail I got about my ticket, few days later replied again, and its been almost 2 week since I got the last answer. So I opened a new ticket and didnt even get the automatic reply from R2. I And nowI just dont get answer in any way.

Comment

why you guys so slow to post new event patch? we have been waiting hours

Comment

Originally posted by xon_fye View Post
        Is there any problem with the ticket system?? I replied the last r2 mail I got about my ticket, few days later replied again, and its been almost 2 week since I got the last answer. So I opened a new ticket and didnt even get the automatic reply from R2. I And nowI just dont get answer in any way.
        Anytime you're waiting an excessive amount of time for a response please reach out to a moderator on the forums. Myself or KanaDT are able to assist you with your ticket. We just require you send up a brief explanation what the ticket is regarding and the ticket number, If you do not have the ticket number you'll need to supply us with the email attached to the ticket this should always be sent through a private message. .

Originally posted by kingace_27 View Post
        why you guys so slow to post new event patch? we have been waiting hours
        The patch notes are always posted within a day after maintenance.
        Last edited by *Minori*; 10-10-2019, 01:27 PM.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Anytime you're waiting an excessive amount of time for a response please reach out to a moderator on the forums. Myself or KanaDT are able to assist you with your ticket. We just require you send up a brief explanation what the ticket is regarding and the ticket number, If you do not have the ticket number you'll need to supply us with the email attached to the ticket this should always be sent through a private message. .

The patch notes are always posted within a day after maintenance.
          Same day I got this answer send private message to you...no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by xon_fye View Post

Same day I got this answer send private message to you...no answer.
            The forums are having technical difficulties. Please, resend me the private message for a response.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X