Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] Crystal Saga Server Merge November 28th 2:00 AM EST

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

A server merge is scheduled for Thursday, November 28th at 2:00 AM EST/10:00 GMT +8. These servers will be down for approximately 3 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:

US West Servers:

[S74, S76, S79, S80, S73, S84, S86, S88, S90, S92, S94, S96, S104, S107, S109, S111, S113, S115, S117, S119, S121, S123, S125, S127, S129, S131, S133] and S135

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S63)RoryWillaims on Plethurian Plains will still be (S63)RoryWillaims.
    2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    4. Guild membership, friends and ignored players will be preserved.
    5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    7. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

If you could ask you davs to fix ladder 134 would be cool

Comment

We don't speak to the devs. However, this issue has been forwarded to the team.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

it was the same for the rollback issue, but i don't understand why it takes so long to provide a simple service.
        your prompt correction is highly appreciated.

Comment

Some problems take longer than others to fix. It has been reported, and it will be fixed. In the meantime please be patient. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
          X