Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] Crystal Saga Server Merge December 19th 1:00 AM EST

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

A server merge is scheduled for Thursday, December 19th at 1:00 AM EST/14:00 GMT +8. These servers will be down for approximately 3 hrs to allow for adequate testing but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:

US East Servers:

[S12, S14, S18, S21-S23, S27, S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, S54, Z1, S60, S62, S64, S66, S68, S70, S72, S73, S75, S77, S78, S81, S82, S85, S87, S89, S91, S95, S99, S101, S108, S110, S112, S116, S118, S120, S122, S124, S126, S128, S130, 132, 134] and S136

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character will still have an S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S63)RoryWillaims on Plethurian Plains will still be (S63)RoryWillaims.
    2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    4. Guild membership, friends and ignored players will be preserved.
    5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    7. Dungeon's attempts will be maintained.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 12-18-2019, 08:49 PM. Reason: Merging Servers
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Please merged S137 also. dead server also. Thank You

Comment

The server is 2 weeks old. A merge will likely not happen for a while.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

will Bounty Hall lv reset again after merge? can't it just get the Bounty Hall lv of the highest lv.... sigh

[S12, S14, S18, S21,
        S22, S23, S27,
        S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, S54, Z1,
        S60, S62, S64, S66, S68, S70, S72] +

[S73, S75, S77, S78, S81, S82, S85, S87,
        S89, S91, S95, S99, S101, S108, S110, S112,
        S116, S118, S120, S122, S124, S126, S128, S130, 132, S134]

plus S136 ... hmm

Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Allow me to adjust the merging servers list.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

merge s37 also i'm the only player in that server

Comment

Originally posted by jerzony View Post
              merge s37 also i'm the only player in that server
              S37 is already in a servergroup ? And you´re most certainly not the only player in that server group.

Comment

why hasnt s6 gotten another merge yet???? since we got merged, S37 server has gotten merged atleast 3 times already and not with the new servers....

Comment

Originally posted by PsychNM View Post
                  why hasnt s6 gotten another merge yet???? since we got merged, S37 server has gotten merged atleast 3 times already and not with the new servers....
                  You can submit a ticket with support requesting the information as I do not have any idea when or why the server has not been merged again. Thank you and happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Us PVP servers is very few why not make new servers or merge servers in the PVP area with us to make it more exciting and fun? it's so unfair we are not enjoying playing anymore and our money is going for nothing. less players less worth to play anymore. please respond to us

S57 Eternal Sanctum
                    can you guys please merge s57 to any pve servers so that i can enjoy playing cs with lots of players (
                    Last edited by *Minori*; 01-06-2020, 12:20 PM. Reason: Posts merged

Comment

Us PVP servers is very few why not make new servers or merge servers in the PVP area with us to make it more exciting and fun? it's so unfair we are not enjoying playing anymore and our money is going for nothing. less players less worth to play anymore. please respond to us

S57 Eternal Sanctum
                      can you guys please merge s57 to any pve servers so that i can enjoy playing cs with lots of players (
                      R2 doesn't read the forums. Merges are based off of various things such as server population, age of the servers, etc. You can send in a ticket requesting a merge link is in my signature and read more about how merges are decided here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=42

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

i alreafy send a ticket do you think they will merge my server in any PVE east servers?

Comment

i alreafy send a ticket do you think they will merge my server in any PVE east servers?
                          Unfortunately, I'm not certain about what they will or will not do.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                          X