Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] [S142] Hallowed Fountain - Going Live May 2nd at 21:00 PDT

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Join us on May 2nd at 19:00 EDT/ 21:00 EST / May 3rd10:00 GMT+8 as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Hallowed Fountain. [S142] Hallowed Fountain will be a PvE server set on PDT(US West). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums.

See you in, Hallowed Fountain!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

The map is saying its up and is in Beta right now. What does that mean exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by guruza20142 View Post
      The map is saying its up and is in Beta right now. What does that mean exactly?
      The server was not available. It's up now. Please, let us know if you're experiencing any issues. Thank you!
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Hello, new account but multi-server casher here. I'm waiting for s144 to come out since that will be the newest eastern server. Following the other posts of patch notes, this is the only server that has a second points of interest event for a second week, and it's better than the first week.

Is that going to be the same case for s144 when it comes out? If so I want to wait till week 2 to cash so I can get the most points of interest points I can.

Comment

Originally posted by silica020310 View Post
          Hello, new account but multi-server casher here. I'm waiting for s144 to come out since that will be the newest eastern server. Following the other posts of patch notes, this is the only server that has a second points of interest event for a second week, and it's better than the first week.

Is that going to be the same case for s144 when it comes out? If so I want to wait till week 2 to cash so I can get the most points of interest points I can.
          No information regarding patch notes, server releases are provided until they are posted on the forums for all players.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Alrighty then.
            Last edited by silica020310; 05-08-2020, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X