Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need your Feedback Regarding R2CLIENT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] We need your Feedback Regarding R2CLIENT!

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

We need your feedback! We’re looking to improve the R2Clients functionality to create a better gaming experience for you. Please, tell us what you like, what you don’t like, and what you’d like to see implemented. Please, note this does not mean immediate changes or implementation, but they will be taken into consideration while working to improve the R2Clients' overall functionality!

Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Please! make a button that hides all auras because the R2clients delays the clickings when it gets really laggy. and also it crash so easy when u have multi-tabs on.

Comment

Please add a confirmation for auto sort on the backpack interface. This has caused hours of grief several times.

Comment

We need zoom out
        Last edited by aztek95; 05-21-2020, 07:31 PM. Reason: I thought this was a normal feedback about game lol

Comment

Never used the client. off topic, but is this the solution to the flash shutting down?

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
            Never used the client. off topic, but is this the solution to the flash shutting down?
            r u a rogue ? that comment looks more like a comment a rogue would say , always looking off topic

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
              I don't know the specifics on the solution for the discontinuation of Flash, but I can confirm there is a solution.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

1.Zoom out option
                2.Improved Stability for multiple toon use/Alts
                3.Optimize to reduce Frame rate loss (huge issue with Crystal Saga)(Biggest issue in game)(please?)
                4. repeat number 3

💎Crystal Saga💎
                ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                ☆Death Tank
                ☆PvP King at your service
                ☆Class:Knight
                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

1. Zoom out option
                  2. Zoom out option
                  3. Zoom out option
                  4. hide aura

Comment

Hope this goes for cs2 as well. i feel like those wanting zoom out options have monitor issues. game appears zoomed out to me, but place a hide aura option for every system that gives an aura and also add a hide wings option. also what would be cool is if there was a mount costume option. just to use w/e mount skin you want but still have your same mount. I know that isn't even client related much. that is just some options that would be cool to have in game

Comment

Originally posted by TheEndIsClear View Post
                      Hope this goes for cs2 as well. i feel like those wanting zoom out options have monitor issues. game appears zoomed out to me, but place a hide aura option for every system that gives an aura and also add a hide wings option. also what would be cool is if there was a mount costume option. just to use w/e mount skin you want but still have your same mount. I know that isn't even client related much. that is just some options that would be cool to have in game
                      Yes, this will be for CSII as well, but please stay on topic with suggestions. I'll take game feedback in the specified area, but I must insist on this posting to strictly regarding the client. Thank you! This is for all posters.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Well, as far as client goes then I have no idea. Client is already pretty good. It doesn't lag like using chrome or firefox or any browser. Game looks better on client, has less lag. Increase FPS limit somehow.

Comment

Making the R2 client for other regions too. As it stands now it´s just for their english games while there are also german and french servers for various games.

Comment

Make it atleast html5 / unity based.
                            Reduce laggy auras such as HF, Chi.
                            Make Pixie and Genie smaller.

Comment

zoom in / zoom out would be really great...
                              options to lower graphics quality may help reduce lags (i hope so)
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X