Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Rid of FLASH and download the Mini-Client to have fun in R2Games!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twistedherbals View Post
    The client does nothing but crash. ALL the time. Why on earth would we want to use it? You're going to lose a lot of cashers
    I suggest checking your connection. I do not have any issues with connectivity while using the client.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

ok the $ sign in the coner open my main browser but dont log me in the shop because firefox dont detect that im already log in the client

there the error msg for firestone

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by R2248437 View Post
        ok the $ sign in the coner open my main browser but dont log me in the shop because firefox dont detect that im already log in the client

there the error msg for firestone
        The client is not intended to run Firestone at this time. Please, continue to use the browser. Thank you.

Please, make sure you're commenting in the appropriate section of the forums when you're requiring assistance with each respective game. Certain options are not available depending on what game you are presently playing. Thank you for your understanding.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

i didnt require assistance i was just pointhing out that what happen on game that is not a flash game, i understand perfectly that the client is not made to play firestone ,but the home page still listing all r2game and will try to conect to those game if you try to do it giving that error msg(those game acess should be lock until the client is ready to run them)

anyway little pet peeve could you ask the team to do so my alt tabs apear after my main tab instead of in betwen the home tab and my main (its not that it really anoying but i play cs for 9 year and any of the browser i play on ever put my alt tab first(and it kinda feel weird)

and anyway i still think using the cash shop button or the suport button should open a tab in the client instead of opening my main browser
          Last edited by R2248437; 10-02-2020, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Why my Cache clear everytime i open and close the R2 Client, need load all each time i close it anyone can help me?

Comment

I assume the current client, is a stop gap measure until they actually code a brand new client instead of the cut n paste flash one we have now.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

I suggest checking your connection. I do not have any issues with connectivity while using the client.
                My connection is fine...It doesn't dc. It crashes. Black screen. Crashes

Comment

And what of the users of OS Linux? This client is not supported on such OS. Or any other system that client can't work on?

Comment

Unfortunately, the client isn't available at this time for Linux. I have forwarded the request to the team for consideration.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Is there a download option for different OS, more specifically
                      • Mac OS
                      • Linux
                      Is R2 planning to release a version for any of the said OS, Flash will be completely removed from all browsers by December 31, 2020, theoretically we won't be able to play browser games that have dependency on Flash by then, unless you have a Windows OS device and the client installed.

Thank you for understanding.
                      Best,

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post
                        Is there a download option for different OS, more specifically
                        • Mac OS
                        • Linux
                        Is R2 planning to release a version for any of the said OS, Flash will be completely removed from all browsers by December 31, 2020, theoretically we won't be able to play browser games that have dependency on Flash by then, unless you have a Windows OS device and the client installed.

Thank you for understanding.
                        Best,
                        Please, read the comment located directly above yours. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Please, read the comment located directly above yours. Thank you.
                          Just read it, what about Mac OS?
                          Thank you.

Best,

Comment

Unfortunately, there is no availability for Mac users at this time. I have forwarded the request to the team for consideration.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

can you explain what Bind is ? and why do i have to bind accounts together ?
                              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Originally posted by Valthor View Post
                                can you explain what Bind is ? and why do i have to bind accounts together ?
                                Binding the accounts to the client is to simplify the way you're managing your characters. Once you've entered your login information you shouldn't be required to enter it again. It is intended to make your life easier. You can remove any of the accounts you've chosen to bind at any time. I hope that answers your question.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                                X