Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 11/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abridgeive View Post
    Ya they want it to be POI event on BF So they wont fix this week event.
    actually you will be probably lucky to event get poi on black friday dev can decide to completly block cp/poi on that week

Comment

Originally posted by R2248437 View Post

actually you will be probably lucky to event get poi on black friday dev can decide to completly block cp/poi on that week
      Yes they can decide to do this. Yet it is not normal and would not get any appreciation of players. Players will be spending a lot less if R2 decides to pull [removed] (apologies for the language) like this.
      Last edited by *Minori*; 11-19-2020, 10:52 PM.

Comment

I've received an update regarding this week's events. There were unforeseen issues with the developers' servers and they were unable to implement the appropriate events. I have informed them of players' concerns about next week's events and the request for it to continue as consumer points. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm what the next week's events will be, but as information becomes available I will notify all players.

Please, note there will be compensation provided to players for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
          I've received an update regarding this week's events. There were unforeseen issues with the developers' servers and they were unable to implement the appropriate events. I have informed them of players' concerns about next week's events and the request for it to continue as consumer points. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm what the next week's events will be, but as information becomes available I will notify all players.

Please, note there will be compensation provided to players for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
          no emergency maintenance to correct the week event then?

Comment

As i thought theres no emergency maintance. cause R2 Really wants POI on BF sale. Many people have been waiting for BF to be CP event.

Comment

Way to go r2! Kudos to the team.

Comment

Any news? Would be a bummer if R2 actually tries to pull this off.. (this as in not giving us cp during Black Friday)

(before this gets deleted, I am not saying they actually planned or consider doing this. I simply stated what it would be if they did)

Comment

Unfortunately, the events are not changing for this week and there will not be an emergency maintenance at this time. The Developers need time to fix the problem with their servers.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

R2games greatest prankster ever
                    they really know how to dissappoint their customers lol
                    why dont they put cp and poi at the same time for a day on black friday?
                    Last edited by *Minori*; 11-20-2020, 05:49 PM. Reason: Posts Merged

Comment

Please, understand new events were intended on being implemented during this weeks maintenance. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, the developers' servers are malfunctioning and they need time to fix the issues they're experiencing.

At this time there is no information regarding next week's events. Please, refrain from spreading misinformation causing panic amongst players. As we receive new information we will notify players in the News section of the Crystal Saga forums.

Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Don't intend to be pushy, but is there any news about the developers' servers?
                        Last edited by drolly; 11-23-2020, 01:31 AM. Reason: Phone being annoying. Sorry

Comment

The "It Pays to Consume" Event is also broken. It says "Not Yet Time". *Minori*

Comment

Originally posted by DoomBringer25 View Post
                            The "It Pays to Consume" Event is also broken. It says "Not Yet Time". *Minori*
                            You will need to submit a ticket for assistance regarding the pays to consume rewards. Please, ensure you take screenshots showing the amount you've spent to obtain the specific levels and add those into your ticket.

Originally posted by drolly View Post
                            Don't intend to be pushy, but is there any news about the developers' servers?
                            There is no available information at this time. When the information becomes available I assure you it will be posted on the forums. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                            X