No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 11/25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I encourage everyone to send in a ticket expressing their discontent with the events for this week.

As a reminder to players; it is the holidays I will be spending time with my own family and my responses may be delayed. Thank you!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 11-25-2020, 04:12 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by R2107468805 View Post

Minori is there any other way I can contact you like discord i have legit proof about a person cheating in game
      Yes, please private message me with your discord name and I will message you there. Please, be sure when private messaging me you're including the game, your server and name, and a brief explanation to what your issue is pertaining to. This will alleviate any concerns I have when sending a message through discord. Thank you!
      Last edited by *Minori*; 11-25-2020, 04:12 PM.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Alot of players are mad, because of this week events . Im spamming tickets on r2 , There replys are .
        Thank you for reaching us. May we ask if could you send us a screenshot of the problem you are having with for us to check and investigate? By then we can make a report to our Developers Team in order to fix it. We hope to hear from you soon!

This is pretty dumb. many players been waiting a year for this event. r2 screwed up bigtime! goodluck on your players.

Comment

Originally posted by abridgeive View Post
          Alot of players are mad, because of this week events . Im spamming tickets on r2 , There replys are .
          Thank you for reaching us. May we ask if could you send us a screenshot of the problem you are having with for us to check and investigate? By then we can make a report to our Developers Team in order to fix it. We hope to hear from you soon!

This is pretty dumb. many players been waiting a year for this event. r2 screwed up bigtime! goodluck on your players.
          I understand your frustrations. I suggest responding back explaining the sale and spending events being on points of interest is not beneficial for players. The event should be on consumers but because of the issues with the developers servers it is not. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

sadnessssssss

Comment

Many players are quiting on Pve West server because of what happen this insane LOL Biggest event screwed up bigtime should had been Consumer points week not point of interest week.

Comment

Many players are quiting on Pve West server because of what happen this insane LOL Biggest event screwed up bigtime should had been Consumer points week not point of interest week.
                Again, I encourage all players to submit a ticket expressing their discontent with the events. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

what use is there it ends today the sales..not like they can do anything , as always AGAIN , Edit : ticket answer always is ,will forward to developers, good answer!
                  Last edited by SanninCheen; 11-26-2020, 12:58 PM.
                  :cool: Cheen! :p

Comment

Originally posted by SanninCheen View Post
                    what use is there it ends today the sales..not like they can do anything , as always AGAIN , Edit : ticket answer always is ,will forward to developers, good answer!
                    By bringing attention to the dissatisfaction regarding this week's events it may change the outcome of future sales by preventing it from happening again. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

To pointless to file a ticket when there replys are all the same . So we going to wait a year again to prevent this from happening? I dont know why r2 messed up this week event. You'll lose alot of costumers. Whats the point of screwing the biggest event of the year. XDDD

Comment

To pointless to file a ticket when there replys are all the same . So we going to wait a year again to prevent this from happening? I dont know why r2 messed up this week event. You'll lose alot of costumers. Whats the point of screwing the biggest event of the year. XDDD
                        Hi. The point of filing the ticket is to let them know you're upset to reduce the odds of this happening for future sales. There may only be 1 black friday sale a year, but there are usually other sales through out the year.
                        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

You guys dont get the real point of this. They should had made this week consumer points not POI, if they really love there players. Or just make both cp and poi cause they messed up last week events!

Comment

yeah , they messed , not like it was us who messed , so why we taking this? i still believe they just want to mess with us the players , they could just go cp again or do cp and poi but they want to mess with us. and about next events ? pff wait for 1 year and still not 100% sure they wont mess again ? totally useless the tickets. 100% dissapointed with the developers messing with us.
                            :cool: Cheen! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Hi. The point of filing the ticket is to let them know you're upset to reduce the odds of this happening for future sales. There may only be 1 black friday sale a year, but there are usually other sales through out the year.
                              Other sales are all 80% sales , Black Friday was a 90%.

Comment

Originally posted by oliviahust987 View Post

Other sales are all 80% sales , Black Friday was a 90%.
                                Hi, There are usually other 90% off sales throughout the year for example Halloween was also a 90% off sale.
                                To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Working...
                                X