Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 12/03

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately 4:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on December 3rd. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you, and happy gaming!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

hello. is there a thread were we can see what will be changed/implemented/deactivated after maintenance? i mean like - consumer points will be activated or points will be deactivated or spender's ranking will be deactivated or dungeon 2x will be activated et cetera.

Comment

The information you're requesting is located in the patch notes. You can view the patch notes for 11/25 - 12/03 at this link. https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...-server-update The patch notes for 12/04 - 12/09 will be made available once I have obtained them. Thank you and happy gaming.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

i see. thank you very much.

Comment

Any patchnotes yet? for today maint.

Comment

Working...
          X