Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Time Change!] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 01/20

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately January 20th, at 6 PM (18:00) PST / 9 PM (21:00). Downtime is expected to last 1 to 2 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you, and happy gaming!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 01-20-2021, 12:17 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

do we have the purpose of maintenance?

Comment

I guess I should check the forums more often, I still had a ton of consumer points left that I was going to spend. One thing after another :'(

Comment

1-2 hours downtime? Its past 2hours already Incoming rollbacks again?

Comment

are they freaking kidding me the pack there said new anima are the dev completly loose it do they know how hard is it to raise anima as it is nobody want more freaking rank on that systeme for [removed] sake
          Last edited by *Minori*; 01-20-2021, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by akpolletde04 View Post
            do we have the purpose of maintenance?
            The team holds an annual meeting for all staff. Requiring the maintenance to be adjusted to implement the events with adequate time available to ensure they're properly functioning.

Originally posted by ILoveYordles View Post
            I guess I should check the forums more often, I still had a ton of consumer points left that I was going to spend. One thing after another :'(
            I suggest checking whenever possible. You may submit a ticket and see if they'll provide you with items you were going to use the points on, but you'll need to provide documentation of the points you had available for use. The link is located in my signature.

Originally posted by R2564643 View Post
            1-2 hours downtime? Its past 2hours already Incoming rollbacks again?
            Expected does not promise it won't take more than 2 hours. Please, be patient. Thank you!
            Last edited by *Minori*; 01-21-2021, 11:12 AM.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

what you dont like fox?

Comment

Working...
              X