Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 01/28

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately 4:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on January 28th. Downtime is expected to last 1 to 2 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you, and happy gaming!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

is there an emergency maintenance ?
    Thanks!

Comment

What is the purpose of the emergency maintenance? [removed] ! im making corr [removed]!!
      Last edited by *Minori*; 01-26-2021, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Ummm it's January 26,2021 and the server is down. Are we in maintenance or emergency maintenance?
        Last edited by 2s3xy4myshirt; 01-26-2021, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2s3xy4myshirt View Post
          Ummm it's January 26,2021 and the server is down. Are we in maintenance emergency maintenance?
          Sudden downtime is for an emergency maintenance. Downtime is expected to last 1-2 hours and there will be compensation sent for the inconvenience. Game should be back up soon. Thank you for your patience.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

our ladder run has been ruined !!! the compensation pack should be better !!

Comment

Working...
            X