Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] [S154] Staggrove*- Going Live May 2nd at 23:00 EDT

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Join us on May 2nd at 20:00 PDT / 23:00 EDT / May 3rd at 11:00 GMT+8 as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Staggrove. [S154] Staggrovewill be a PvE server set on EDT(US East). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums.

See you in, Staggrove!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 05-02-2021, 09:28 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

please miniro before you make the new server please give the reward on s153 *** zzz its 3weeks but still no reward

Comment

Please, post in the appropriate section of the forums. Spamming and requesting the same thing will NOT speed up how quickly it is provided. I do not have any say when the rewards for LOV are sent to each player. I can remind the team they need to be sent, but that is the limit of my abilities. The team has been notified. Thank you.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Can't wait DD see u all

Comment

Is the server postponed? Just wondering?

Comment

Originally posted by Gluttonous88 View Post
            Is the server postponed? Just wondering?
            The delay in opening has been reported. Thank you for your patience.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X