Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 07/29

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately 3:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on July 29th. Downtime is expected to last 4 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you, and happy gaming!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Did you mean PDT, since iirc it was always PDT...Maybe it has changed since I last played....

Edit: I request all but this reply be removed as I don't know why it sent so many times.
    Last edited by MindlessFist; 07-28-2021, 06:19 AM.
    Crystal Saga
    (S58)AquaShock
    Lvl. 185 Eidolon Knight
    Guild Member of (S35)TheSpartans

If I have made friends with my enemy, have I not defeated them? -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by MindlessFist View Post
      Did you mean PDT, since iirc it was always PDT...Maybe it has changed since I last played....
      I don't know when you last played, but, you have 3 posts in old maintenance threads and the times for those all say 3AM EDT/EST. Some of them include the 00:00 PDT/PST conversion, perhaps you are confusing that.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        I don't know when you last played, but, you have 3 posts in old maintenance threads and the times for those all say 3AM EDT/EST. Some of them include the 00:00 PDT/PST conversion, perhaps you are confusing that.
        Well, it's now almost 3AM MDT and still no maintainance... So I suppose that's why I asked...

Edit: I stand corrected my apologies... I guess it only shows that maintainance is under way when you refresh your character...
        Last edited by MindlessFist; 07-29-2021, 04:05 AM.
        Crystal Saga
        (S58)AquaShock
        Lvl. 185 Eidolon Knight
        Guild Member of (S35)TheSpartans

If I have made friends with my enemy, have I not defeated them? -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Is S67 and merged servers still under maintnence? The status is Green and it says "Failed to connect to server". All other servers i can log into. Just curious.
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
          ☆Death Tank
          ☆PvP King at your service
          ☆Class:Knight
          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
            Is S67 and merged servers still under maintnence? The status is Green and it says "Failed to connect to server". All other servers i can log into. Just curious.
            I'm getting the same issue.... I seriously hope this isn't a repeat of the 12/20 incident a few years ago where the server was down for like a day or 2....
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
            IGN:S58-AquaShock
            Level: 198-Eidolon
            Class: Knight
            Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
            -Albert Einstein

Comment

The servers appear to be up and running normally. If you're still having issues, please, try clearing your cache and ensuring your connections stability.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
              X