Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidoh
    replied
    r2 is on crack or something. this makes old guides obsolete. this makes new players have an even harder time trying to get purified crystals now for leveling **** up. the level 30 limit to trade is terrible...why not just remove trading completely r2? you guys make me sick and i'm going to make thermite on the roof of your office if i ever pinpoint it's location and find myself over in asia... threats aside, now i wonder (sarcasm) why people turn to exploiting and cheating to get anything done...keep restricting everyone and they are bound to find sketchier ways to get things they need. already rumors going around that gms are hosting some of these "illegal sites" and that a staff member been giving away large amounts of xtals for $100 (well more than buying it using their system). is this what r2 has become? 100% corruption and oppression?

Leave a comment:

• R23164723
    replied
    Looking for a mod to answer our questions D:

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    Originally posted by ThePoes View Post
    ikr xD its annoying though
    Yeah it is.. and it would be nice if someone from R2 could post about it..

Leave a comment:

• ThePoes
    replied
    ikr xD its annoying though

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    no way they gonna close them ppl will sue them then xD

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    people are saying they may are closing the servers......
    LOL they are just being paranoid, for one they would really **** a lot of people off considering one person in our guild has spent thousands of dollars, second they wouldn't close all of them at once, and third they would have given us at least some warning to that lol..

Leave a comment:

• ThePoes
    replied
    people are saying they may are closing the servers......

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    lolol maybe we are better of spamming it they may notice then
    Probably not lol

Leave a comment:

• ThePoes
    replied
    lolol maybe we are better of spamming it they may notice then

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    i wonder if they are even reading this... would be nice to get a heads up with whats going on
    You never know they rarely acknowledge anything lol..

Leave a comment:

• ThePoes
    replied
    i wonder if they are even reading this... would be nice to get a heads up with whats going on

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    yeah i just came out of school i hardly even finish my dailys with school and now this? lol im never going to make it!
    Hehe, yeah I even got up early today so I could finish some stuff and relax today lol.. but noooo.. CS hates me

Leave a comment:

• ThePoes
    replied
    Originally posted by Iomega0318 View Post
    Pretty much, from what I have seen in other posts most other sites that host CS are still down.. which freaking sucks, and of course there will be no compensation for our time lost
    yeah i just came out of school i hardly even finish my dailys with school and now this? lol im never going to make it!

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    people in my chat are saying they want to rage quit >.< so only the mainsite is up and the side sites are left with nothing?
    Pretty much, from what I have seen in other posts most other sites that host CS are still down.. which freaking sucks, and of course there will be no compensation for our time lost

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    half the day gone when will crystal saga server 1 on kabam be on?
    MODs pls reply we r waiting

Leave a comment:

Working...
X