X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThePoes
    replied
    Originally posted by Iomega0318 View Post
    The Kabam server still shows offline as well. Any updates on when they will come back up?

people in my chat are saying they want to rage quit >.< so only the mainsite is up and the side sites are left with nothing?

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    Originally posted by R23204832 View Post
    Armor games - server 1 - offline.

Why?
    Originally posted by ThePoes View Post
    Uhm when are the kongregate servers up ? :[ we are still waiting
    The Kabam server still shows offline as well. Any updates on when they will come back up?

Leave a comment:

• ThePoes
    replied
    Uhm when are the kongregate servers up ? :[ we are still waiting

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    When will we get another vault page? xD
    Yay for Ladder quests!

Leave a comment:

• CarlynKaye
    replied
    wew..why u increased the level requirements without notice... its not fair..its take much time for leveling altsss and more lagss because many players will do log there altss.. pls get it back first so we can transfer our items to lvl 30+ that can handle it for a while ....

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    This update is an epic failure! I knew it was going to be bad, but to actually go above and beyond the call of evil, yeah. The most insulting part is the level 30 trading. Honestly, just go to the link in my sig, has my complete thoughts on it. The only like 2 things that even might have a shread of something decent is the ladder and chamber of fate.

-Ladder up to X floor and get a bunch of soul packs. Simple and basic, done in a few mins. Old, recycled, and boring, but useful.
    -Chamber of fate, well with so limited info, it's nearly imposable to make an accurate statement on it. But given the recent events, it will suck to high hell.

Leave a comment:

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    Hahaha...so glad i quit this god awful game.....events always suck and always will.

Leave a comment:

• R23204832
    replied
    Armor games - server 1 - offline.

Why?

Leave a comment:

• TakenHour
    replied
    I just wish there was a pre-patch note on SYSTEM changes, like give us time (even a day) to get the stuff we use every day off our storage alts. Considering they refuse to change the bag ui and add more pages... You make me sad, I must now level a bunch of characters to get my items OFF of them lol.

Going forward I think this is an excellent change, really forces people to not completely take advantage of alt storage capacity and the whole hatch an egg delete the character idea, where we just trade up tons of goodies, beyond this, giving first time players a chance to actually play the game before they are completely powerleveled by stronger players willing to give them (themselves in many cases) the items.
    Last edited by TakenHour; 01-24-2013, 08:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• angel34_jolly
    replied
    patch notes 1/24

Can you guys and girls at t2 please release different events next weeek? Players get tired of the same ones week after week.

Leave a comment:

• GonGirl
    replied
    Noooo. I can't trade my alts useless MUTs unless I level them up =.=

Leave a comment:

• Codawg211
    replied
    Hm...restricting alts more and more...interesting. Can't wait to see how the Chambers of Fate stacks up compared to Broken Realms v_v

Leave a comment:

• xena6
    replied
    why bring back the shards we just had it 2 weeks ago

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    Rawr

wth barely didnt notice it
    they raised trading lvl requirement
    darn my obsolete alt is really useless now

and i cant even full caps my title