No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 1/24 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people are saying they may are closing the servers......
    I smell

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoes View Post
      people are saying they may are closing the servers......
      LOL they are just being paranoid, for one they would really **** a lot of people off considering one person in our guild has spent thousands of dollars, second they wouldn't close all of them at once, and third they would have given us at least some warning to that lol..

Comment

no way they gonna close them ppl will sue them then xD
        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

ikr xD its annoying though
          I smell

Comment

ikr xD its annoying though
            Yeah it is.. and it would be nice if someone from R2 could post about it..

Comment

Looking for a mod to answer our questions D:

Comment

r2 is on crack or something. this makes old guides obsolete. this makes new players have an even harder time trying to get purified crystals now for leveling **** up. the level 30 limit to trade is terrible...why not just remove trading completely r2? you guys make me sick and i'm going to make thermite on the roof of your office if i ever pinpoint it's location and find myself over in asia... threats aside, now i wonder (sarcasm) why people turn to exploiting and cheating to get anything done...keep restricting everyone and they are bound to find sketchier ways to get things they need. already rumors going around that gms are hosting some of these "illegal sites" and that a staff member been giving away large amounts of xtals for $100 (well more than buying it using their system). is this what r2 has become? 100% corruption and oppression?
                Crystal Saga:
                Server: Aquatic Crypts
                Name: (S15)Sidoh
                Class: Knight
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: 100

Lunaria:
                Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by R23164723 View Post
                  Looking for a mod to answer our questions D:
                  lol.. thats me idk why it says that odd usernam
                  I smell

Comment

lol.. thats me idk why it says that odd usernam
                    lol that's funny

Comment

Originally posted by Iomega0318 View Post
                      lol that's funny
                      should i twitter them? lol... maybe that will work
                      I smell

Comment

should i twitter them? lol... maybe that will work
                        Do it lol, see what they say

Comment

this is crazy dont want any maintanence if it affects lvling and doing dung runs
                          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

9.5 hrs of maintanance so far this is ridiculous .. lost time for lvling and dungeon runs etc.... completely unacceptable.. .. id like to know exactly what you are going to do for us players that have been sitting trying to log for this long as compensation for our time wasted... delerium.. kabam server 1

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                              r2 is on crack or something. this makes old guides obsolete. this makes new players have an even harder time trying to get purified crystals now for leveling **** up. the level 30 limit to trade is terrible...why not just remove trading completely r2? you guys make me sick and i'm going to make thermite on the roof of your office if i ever pinpoint it's location and find myself over in asia... threats aside, now i wonder (sarcasm) why people turn to exploiting and cheating to get anything done...keep restricting everyone and they are bound to find sketchier ways to get things they need. already rumors going around that gms are hosting some of these "illegal sites" and that a staff member been giving away large amounts of xtals for $100 (well more than buying it using their system). is this what r2 has become? 100% corruption and oppression?
                              yeah the last 3 monthes going on 4, the updates have been horrid. even the holiday events could have been a lot better. The game has completely went to the geheto.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Yes because getting lvl30 is so hard? It took me 2 days and I didn't even know what the hell I was doing.... You can basically get it by just going afk and leaving afk mode on.

Also what jackass ****** the updates up? forever waiting longer than Nexon NA (who is known to **** up updates and cause 35235623 hour long maintenance)
                                Last edited by tbarr1991; 01-24-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X