IGNS36)J0mz
    Lvl:57 (still mortal)

Comment

lol I'm never gonna get these wings...unless if I win the lottery x_x
      IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
      Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
      Class:: Rogue
      Plane:: Eidolon
      LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
      Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

thay look pants

Comment

i use 104 to get Angel Lord wing :3
          IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
          Server : Lycanmarsh
          I ♥Crystal Saga
          Life is an Adventure

Comment

The wings with the color changes look cool but the last one that seems to have those bird looking corners..eehh. Finally though both the Mount & Wings are "Orange" so now I finally have a final goal to reach 1day.
            Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
            Level: 130
            Class: Rogue
            Plane: Eidolon
            Honor: Emperor
            Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
            Guild: Rebels
            Pet: DemonKing

Comment

omg Those wings are pretty.But when players get those wings they will get STRONGER and always kills people with 1 hit!!
              :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

No I really liked the style of the wings. :c
                Server: [S28]Bloodfang Village
                Character: Shooco
                Class: Priest
                Level: Eidolon ~ 50+

Comment

0,0 so pretty ( but looks like birds and will never get then lol) BUT I still like them <3
                  "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

Why? Most people still only have Angel Lords... *headdesk*
                    â™”
                    Vampire Prince
                    • Server: Aurora Point
                    • Character: Alexmancerx
                    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                    • Level: Eidolon 120
                    • Guild: TheWanted
                    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Very nice of everyone to stick up for their ''rights'', and try making R2 to make EW drop in Dungeons, but think of it this way:
                      EW Drops in Dungeons, while the new wings are only obtainable through cashing and events. That would lead to the cashers complaining about how THEY spent their real money on making their wings Ultimate Demon Lords (Cotton Candy Wings) and now people get them basically for free, which would result in yet another major chaos. Their reaction will be kinda like the rest of us when ''noobs'' started getting to Ultimate Demigod Wings, which is one of the few reasons people went to Angel Lords in the first place, not to look like the lowbies. You can't simply ask R2 to give the stuff away, concidering the stuff in this case is EW, which was a cash/event only item. You all think about your own needs instead of looking at the whole picture, and with that, i shall join Alexmancer *facedesks*
                      I, the master troll, solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

~(°.•)`¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿`(•.°)~
                      Char : (S24)Daggerash
                      Server : Tundara
                      Spouse : (S24)Konoichi
                      Guild : (S6)Athena
                      Awesomeness level : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OVER 9000!!!
                      (屮゚Д゚)屮 щ(゚Д゚щ)

Yes, I have managed to get my avatar to move... U Jelly?

Comment

oh my gawd... O_O AWESOME wings!
                        Currently playing
                        Crystal Saga:
                        (S12)Lightning
                        Job:Hybrid Knight

Lunaria Story
                        [Elementalist's Temple]
                        [s15]Fourth

Comment

Originally posted by MrEvolve View Post
                          Very nice of everyone to stick up for their ''rights'', and try making R2 to make EW drop in Dungeons, but think of it this way:
                          EW Drops in Dungeons, while the new wings are only obtainable through cashing and events. That would lead to the cashers complaining about how THEY spent their real money on making their wings Ultimate Demon Lords (Cotton Candy Wings) and now people get them basically for free, which would result in yet another major chaos. Their reaction will be kinda like the rest of us when ''noobs'' started getting to Ultimate Demigod Wings, which is one of the few reasons people went to Angel Lords in the first place, not to look like the lowbies. You can't simply ask R2 to give the stuff away, concidering the stuff in this case is EW, which was a cash/event only item. You all think about your own needs instead of looking at the whole picture, and with that, i shall join Alexmancer *facedesks*
                          You'd think so but not really. First of all, if a dungeon did have EWs , it'd be such a hard dungeon, only the cashers could really do it and they're used the drop to earn more gold to sell the noncashers stuff.

Second, plenty of people get free EWs from avernal, rebirth pack, and treasure trove an I don't hear any cashers complain about it - and believe me, the amount that is acquired in a day would probably be roughly the same as a person dungeoning. You can be if EWs did drop from dungeons, they'd have a drop rate like DCs -_-.
                          (S14)Squintina
                          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                            You'd think so but not really. First of all, if a dungeon did have EWs , it'd be such a hard dungeon, only the cashers could really do it and they're used the drop to earn more gold to sell the noncashers stuff.

Second, plenty of people get free EWs from avernal, rebirth pack, and treasure trove an I don't hear any cashers complain about it - and believe me, the amount that is acquired in a day would probably be roughly the same as a person dungeoning. You can be if EWs did drop from dungeons, they'd have a drop rate like DCs -_-.
                            You don't quite get it, do you... The price of EWings would go down so they'd have a problem with that too, also, people would form parties of 2 like they did with first ladder runs and still get them done. Even if it's only a 1 person thing, i know atleast 2 people who aren't cashers and can beat most of the top cashers on the server, so it wouldn't be a problem to do the dungeons for them, and no, they don't have max wings if that's what you think.
                            I, the master troll, solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

~(°.•)`¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿`(•.°)~
                            Char : (S24)Daggerash
                            Server : Tundara
                            Spouse : (S24)Konoichi
                            Guild : (S6)Athena
                            Awesomeness level : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OVER 9000!!!
                            (屮゚Д゚)屮 щ(゚Д゚щ)

Yes, I have managed to get my avatar to move... U Jelly?

Comment

Its for players that have maxed out there wings already. So it won't apply to most of the servers.
                              I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

Comment

Coool wings but only few players will get that wings.... only few players that only has demon lord wings.... so might wanna have a EW event again
                                IGN: Camelot
                                Server: Exigent Bluff
                                Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

Working...
                                X