No announcement yet.

[New] Wings, Glorious Wings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that may be true but the prob in r surver we have a guild that trying to own every thing so u cant get any were. they try take top 5-6 spots in both avernal and in TT they have a cash out knight wait for u to walk threw toss on his shield and kills u every time. so u stuck on floor one. that leave the onely easy play to get form rebirth pack but the same thing when u go to the world boss and they walk up they call there top casher to come and steal from you.
    my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

why complain now its already part of the gaem so get used to it ppl will get stronger, anyway casher should ahave an extra edge at first so they can get something out of their money all the none cashers will have to w8 patiently to get what cashers get faster after all they pay for that we cant complain cause cashers get their stuff first we will in time( it was the same with mounts,pets, wings,ewings,pixies,sperion they had it first we had it after a while) enhoy the extra power it will lead to more ladder lvls being open in the future for more soul development

Comment

Originally posted by MrEvolve View Post
        You don't quite get it, do you... The price of EWings would go down so they'd have a problem with that too, also, people would form parties of 2 like they did with first ladder runs and still get them done. Even if it's only a 1 person thing, i know atleast 2 people who aren't cashers and can beat most of the top cashers on the server, so it wouldn't be a problem to do the dungeons for them, and no, they don't have max wings if that's what you think.
        That might vary from server to server.

I know in our server, when EW became more available , price went up, not down. Even though the supply increased thanks to RB pack and Trove, the demand increase more because now there were more people who thought they had a shot at getting the higher wings.

So maybe the cashers in your server might mind, but the ones in mine wouldn't I will add though that in the chinese (original) CS, there is a dungeon that gives gmuts. Not sure if there's one for EW, but I thought there was one too.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

dude seriously whats with the garden flamingo head look on the last wings on the pic xD
          and yah ... make it rain ethereal wings yo...make it rain..
          Nellah - lvl 11x Eidolon - Ranger ( Nature, mostly )
          Server : Starglade(S10)
          ~Art - you can express emotions through words and gestures , but I'd rather draw you a picture ~

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
            That might vary from server to server.

I know in our server, when EW became more available , price went up, not down. Even though the supply increased thanks to RB pack and Trove, the demand increase more because now there were more people who thought they had a shot at getting the higher wings.

So maybe the cashers in your server might mind, but the ones in mine wouldn't I will add though that in the chinese (original) CS, there is a dungeon that gives gmuts. Not sure if there's one for EW, but I thought there was one too.
            All I'm saying is, imagine if you worked hard for something, or actually cashed for it, and then it became available and free for other people, you'd feel pretty damn ****** off that everyone got the wings you worked hard and long for, admit it.
            I, the master troll, solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

~(°.•)`¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿`(•.°)~
            Char : (S24)Daggerash
            Server : Tundara
            Spouse : (S24)Konoichi
            Guild : (S6)Athena
            Awesomeness level : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OVER 9000!!!
            (屮゚Д゚)屮 щ(゚Д゚щ)

Yes, I have managed to get my avatar to move... U Jelly?

Comment

Originally posted by MrEvolve View Post
              All I'm saying is, imagine if you worked hard for something, or actually cashed for it, and then it became available and free for other people, you'd feel pretty damn ****** off that everyone got the wings you worked hard and long for, admit it.
              Nope, thats fine. Why? Because people spend much more time in this game to farm what others can cash in an instant.
              I cashed heroic wings and muts when I started and was never ****** about people getting them from dungeons.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Divinewings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	1664159

I can haz cookies!!

Comment

If they actually put EW into like the "Nightmare" level dungeons starting at level 85 and up, it wouldn't put enough into circulation to have a dramatic effect your all thinking it would. Hollows at NM difficulty is hard and it takes a while to do. So a lot of people get discouraged doing dungeons cause it's boring. To be honest since EW is technically a level 60+ item, the politically correct dungeons should be Killers Den and Psycho Nightmare, while the DW is considered level 80 should be in hollows and purg Nightmare dungeons.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

All the time you guys used to *****, complain.. Coulda been better used to make your toon stronger.. Not kidding. Let those who can afford to get them , get them.. Why bother? Work at your own pace, you will get there eventually, possibly. I just want a merge with S123 and be happy..
                    Who needs a KOS list?
                    I just simply kill everyone I see

Comment

o..m....g...this is gonna hurt later..
                      Like anyone truly cares

Comment

New wings huh, why don't yah make it that we can actually make it there plz. EW drops in dungeons, etc.

Comment

Hum im with dual angel wing i need many upgrades to get this xD

Comment

anjruuuut banget dah wing gue aja masih fire wing lah ini.......tunggu gue jd presiden dulu buat beli ni item mall haaa haa haa...

Comment

there so pretty

Comment

Originally posted by mechamind View Post
                                so when ewings gonna start raining down in vidalia? cause unless that starts happening I see only a few players being able to even think about going after these lol.
                                Agreed they need to make Ewings a little more possible for the moderate cash players and the non cash players. Higher lvl dungeons would be a good place to start...the GG should NOT be the only place for a chance...and the events suck now that they are limiting us.

Comment

Working...
                                X