No announcement yet.

[Activity] Orange Pickin’

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Gms should limit the 100 oranges ~> to 1 orange seed option, to maybe a max of 10, otherwise, bloodfang is just crazy nowadays, can't plant anything cuz all space taken up

Comment

Oh wow, I love this event. I usually waste my time just doning nothing on CS but now I started planting. (: During one of my planting sessions, I got one of my friends to do it with me for like 4 or 5 hours of planting. xD So in the end now I have 156 seeds and my friend has 105 seeds... what to do with them. :3
      Crystal Saga
      Character: (S26)Birdy
      Level: 61 Priest
      Spouse: (S26)praying

Sometimes I wish I could dream forever and ever.

Comment

Max orange that you can use a day is 2400 oranges (to get all the rewards) planting and harvesting alot is a waste of time and inventory space..since you can get 2400 oranges easily per day

Comment

i liked it

Comment

mind asking is it possible to hve mny orange seed at one time?

Comment

is ti possible to get more than one seed orange?

Comment

Its a good thing that you can't steal other peoples oranges. LOL thats the only way to be able to tell which ones are yours!
                (S70)CoffeeQueen
                Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

Okay, now ppl cannot do their Seed of Life quests for gold/XP because of this poorly planned event. There needs to be a limit to the amount of times you can plant seeds in a day, like 10, or else the rice farmers will have this all occupied 24/7 for the rest of us to hope to get in and plant some =/

Comment

i hate this event!!! not enough space to plant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

amazing event =o . and it only takes 30 orange seeds to get enough to do all items and have enough seeds to plant the same the next day. so if everyone done this, then you wouldnt need anymore L's added =D

Comment

Originally posted by Frothel View Post
                        Okay, now ppl cannot do their Seed of Life quests for gold/XP because of this poorly planned event. There needs to be a limit to the amount of times you can plant seeds in a day, like 10, or else the rice farmers will have this all occupied 24/7 for the rest of us to hope to get in and plant some =/
                        I have yet to have an issue on two servers with any planting. Sure, space is tight during peak times, but space also opens up every 15 minutes or so as people harvest their oranges. There is a limit to how many oranges one player can use, so it's not like the farm will be packed 24/7 through the entire event.

This is not the first seed event we've had, but this is the first with the plants having super tiny plots so be glad for that.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

just a suggestion :3 why don't they make another instance in bloofang like in starglade?

Comment

thanks nice event!!
                            Scammer, Please.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              I have yet to have an issue on two servers with any planting. Sure, space is tight during peak times, but space also opens up every 15 minutes or so as people harvest their oranges. There is a limit to how many oranges one player can use, so it's not like the farm will be packed 24/7 through the entire event.

This is not the first seed event we've had, but this is the first with the plants having super tiny plots so be glad for that.
                              the previous one had tiny plots as well

But I would appreciate an extra L or two on BF village regardless
                              IGN: Sigrun
                              Server: Windshear Peaks
                              [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                              [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                              Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                              Sigrun
                              Mage lvl 38

Comment

It will be nice to add this to your event details ... I dont want to make this with 100 alt to have someting good !!

Open the Freshly Squeezed Package you will randomly receive one of the following items:

500 Honor x 1 0,1% drop rate !
                                Therion x 1 0,1% drop rate !
                                Black Dragon Coin x 3 0,8% drop rate !
                                Silver Honor Badge x 10 1% drop rate !
                                Morph Crystal x 5 2% drop rate !
                                Shining Gems Coupon x 1 2% drop rate !
                                Purified Crystal x 10 2% drop rate !
                                Soul Shard x 5 2% drop rate !
                                Coupons (Bound) x 100 90% drop rate !

Thank you.

Comment

Working...