Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activity] You ‘Like’ us! You really ‘Like’ us!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lovely! thank you!

Comment

A quick question: Can the packs be opened once the event is done?

And LMFAO to all those who want permanent phoenixes

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
        Will be replacing your Phoenix with a Baby Turtle.
        Could you replace mine for a Hellwing ? Or maybe trade my Battle bear for Permanent White tiger ?

Game :Wartune
        IGN: Palpablesage
        Class: Mage
        Level: 19
        Game: Wartune
        IGN: MrNemesis
        Level:18+

Comment

thanks you!!!

Comment

Personally I am glad the phoenix's run out after 24 hours. I don't like hiding players when I'm walking around, but this event forces me to do so.
            Its nearly impossible to otherwise plant crops, harves them or talk to npc's because the phoenix's cover them all up.

Still, great event.

Comment

yo kesia.. i know you know me..
              -suichiro hopefully not boxing bear again for my likes ahaha

Comment

tnx r2games this totally rocks
                'Peace… I don't know how to get there… but… but someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!'

Character: (S13)Charlotte
                Server: Blackrock Gorge
                Hybrid Priest
                Level: 67
                Guild: (S41)Regnum

Comment

i opened the pack but never got the phoenix

Comment

Hey i know this might not go with the topic but the gm need to know this and i am ******! Y do u gm mute me in the game i am tired i am about to quit!!!!!!and take a bunch of my friends with me!!!!! And u will have less members because most of my friends r members!!!!!!

Comment

Ravenspire
                      The phoenix should automaticly appear amongst the mounts. Did you have all open spaces filled with mounts when you opened the package?

Nivhbhjhjs
                      Right of the guild symbol are two symbols.
                      A loudspeaker, press it and you mute the sound.
                      And above it two gears. Press this and change the level of special effect sound and music. You can also change the amount of players you can see.

Comment

what happens if you opened the pack and your stables are full? does it go to your temp storage? also apologies if this is off topic but once you get the genbu from dragon hunt it goes directly to your temp storage.....does the timer starts then? feed back is greatly appreciated

Comment

Squatog,
                          Well if it works as the VID packs, then it won't allow you to open the pack till the stable has an empty spot.
                          The Genbu from dragon hunt will go unopened to temp storage, the timer will start the moment you get it.
                          I know that from experiance with Genbu ans Sheisu won from dragon hunt.

Comment

what are you serious R2? O_o wow... but thank you R2 games for the most amazing gaming experience ive ever had :3

Comment

Originally posted by Norfindala View Post
                              Squatog,
                              Well if it works as the VID packs, then it won't allow you to open the pack till the stable has an empty spot.
                              The Genbu from dragon hunt will go unopened to temp storage, the timer will start the moment you get it.
                              I know that from experiance with Genbu ans Sheisu won from dragon hunt.
                              I have saved up over a dozen genbu from the dragon hunt. They do expire in temporary storage. Things in a box don't start the timer until opened, things not in a box start the timer as soon as they are received, regardless of being in temporary storage or not.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i didnt get the phoenix plz check my account

Comment

Working...
                                X