Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No Maintenance for CS on 02/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anything r2 gonna do about the dungeons run, ladder run? anything at all?

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
      I DO think they should re-reset the server reset time from 30 mins ago to whatever time they go back online for just 1 night since so many people complaining. x:
      if they did that they have to give back my money.. i just recharged 20mins ago
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

And the servers seem to be live again. You can all resume your normal gameplay, and I will remember this for the next non-maint week.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

<----- TROLLED by R2

Comment

I want torches event!

Comment

huh and my bath???? fail!!!!

Comment

return me my ladder! dont make us kids pay for your mistakes

Comment

>.< how do you want to make a big announcement " no maint" then close for maint,people expect to be able to continue playing and poof , ?? bad enough you blame individuals computer cookies for your inadequate gaming set up and flash player crashes,the massive lag is getting insane and you continue to ignore the issues this is why there is not going to be a vip over my head nor will i purchase xtals until it is addressed and this company discontinues the practice of denial and pushing off blame to individuals

Comment

I think CS is Lying to us they just said no Maintance for 2/14/13 hmm..

Player Name: (S1) Aya
                    Class:Priest lvl 35
                    Name:Aya
                    Level:114
                    plane:scion
                    Class:Holy Priest
                    Server:S3 Kaymo Mountain
                    Guild: S3 Sentinel
                    Mount: Velociraptor
                    Wings: Epic Demon Lord Wings
                    Pet:Angel pet

Comment

Consider it as emergency downtime- it wasn't a maintenance, it was a server reboot. You'll all be happy for it in a few days when the servers aren't completely bogged down and causing DCs all day long from being up for 2 weeks straight, which is what always happens when there's no maintenance.

I do agree- warning would have been nice, and I will personally make sure there is warning for the next non-maintenance week if they intend to reboot the servers then too.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Compensation

Comment

what is that server down all about ?
                          ❣ṣḯḷḥợụḙá¹*á¹*ḙ ợḟ ạ ḅḯṗḙḍạḷ❣ ♝The Chain Of Justice♝
                          ✧You will never know the joys of heaven Your soul will be left to wander in pain and agony This is vengeance, So I am to ferry you to hell
                          pitiful shadow lost in the darkness bringing torment and pain to others✧

Comment

next time?
                            but how do i cool myself down now??????????
                            i play to enjoy like most of the people here. but ended up boiling my blood with fustrastion.
                            are we suppose to pay with this ourselfs and keep quiet about it?

Comment

after server down been so much Lag
                              ❣ṣḯḷḥợụḙá¹*á¹*ḙ ợḟ ạ ḅḯṗḙḍạḷ❣ ♝The Chain Of Justice♝
                              ✧You will never know the joys of heaven Your soul will be left to wander in pain and agony This is vengeance, So I am to ferry you to hell
                              pitiful shadow lost in the darkness bringing torment and pain to others✧

Comment

thanks for making our day so wonderful with the wonderful surprise.im so happy with my 1 ss ladder reward and abandoned rebirth quest.

Comment

Working...
                                X