No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] CS 2/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more and more servers are dying, and this will only make it worse... geezz.... cashing cashing cashing is the only option left to do. byebye R2, till nvr again

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter313 View Post
      "I'm gonna quit because I can't exchange gmuts!!! WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH" Kids need to grow up.
      ^ You do realize that upgrading end game mounts will now take a lot of days (Years to be exact), unless you spend alot of cash buying GMUTs off the fate shop.

Comment

Indeed. R2 should have at least made the GMUT exchange 5/5 instead of 2/2. This is a bad move for them. Not that they'll ever listen to us. Because their money is so much more important than players.
        Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
        IGN: Silverblitz
        Guild: Apocalypse
        Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
        Lv: 123 Eidolon
        Honor: Emperor
        Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Mad Hatters comment was quite childish tbh. Its just disapointing that r2 did it. It won't encourage more cashing, just unloyal playerbase.
          Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

They don't care as long as they get money. Although if people don't cash for GMUT even after this, perhaps they might change it. That remains to be seen, however.
            Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Thank you so much R2 for a great update. Loving the Ladder rewards and Badge stuff, plus getting rid of stuff for 'alt abuse' is really nice addition to the game. Too late to matter for most older servers.

Comment

Oh alts will still be abused. Whether or not its for gmuts or other events :P

Comment

Also.. Goodluck in GG now.. the ammount of lag from people cramming in alts to get those gmuts. owccch.

Comment

I still think it's a bad move on R2's part. Not that it surprises me. Bad customer service, insecure payment methods, forced cashing, they're too wallowed in making money to realize that what they do is only making things worse.

Comment

I wonder if all these people happy because the "alt abuse" is gone actually realize that a lot of f2p players just stayed here because of these events, and for them the only way to actually have a chance to get closer to old players was to put a lot of time and effort on alts. Forget about the 2 daily bounded GMUTs, those are worthless, it will take a year to get a upgrade with that, the real problem is that GMUTs were already expensive, now they will skyrocket, which will make impossible for a lot of people to buy them, and the worst part is that supply will be close to nothing now. So, are you guys really happy that pretty much the only chance most of you will have to upgrade mounts will be by cashing? If you don't mind staying with the same mount...guess that's fine.

Another problem is the direction these events are going. We have repeated events, extended events, and can't say that they are giving much stuff as they used to give. The ones that does are getting their level requirement quite higher, which makes the supply to be pretty low. Oh, and let's not forget about the Rose event. What a great offer of spending crystals to get extra roses.
                      Last edited by Crematory; 02-21-2013, 08:33 AM.

Comment

WTH Gmut bound kinnda suck's lol many player will quit =.=

Comment

uhm i pretty sure they make this bound cuz now u have perm event to get 2 gmut daily.

Comment

I didn't really use the mount extravaganza much (except for my actual mains), so I guess I don't really care that it's bound now. I get plenty of gmuts from trove, rebirth pack, lucky guess, and Chamber of Fates so losing out on an event that requires leveling an alt to 45 doesn't bother me all that much.
                            (S14)Squintina
                            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Ikr. After a few years with this game, its steadily declining, not worth the effort with the events that're recycled.
                              "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

i really like that we no can ezchange muts in gmuts tyvm r2
                                Game:Crystal Saga
                                Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                                Class: Mage
                                Plane:Eidolon
                                Lv:160+
                                Guild: The Spartans
                                Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                                Tenets: maxed

Comment

Working...
                                X