[Patch Notes] CS 2/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrixyFairy View Post
    and people worked fair and square for them...26 gmuts isnt exactly alot but 14 a week is even less so people will lose out at any chance of upping their mounts on their mains
    But you can use bound and unbound gmuts together to upgrade your mount (like you can with soul prints). This prevents alt abuse/farming. The L.55 restriction I agree is nonsense. But on the bright side, if you're L.55 and over, you get 2 extra gmuts everyday.

Comment

• People still play this game? XD

I quit long ago and for 2 reasons.

1. The game is made for cashers! R2 tries to make it so that the only way to get good at the game is to cash everything.
      2. Everyone, and i mean EVERYONE had an ego. <--main reason why i left. I hate egos
      IGN: (S6)Brian21
      Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
      Honor: Archduke
      Lvl: Scion 85
      Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
      Guild: (S6)Athena
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian21 View Post
        People still play this game? XD

I quit long ago and for 2 reasons.

1. The game is made for cashers! R2 tries to make it so that the only way to get good at the game is to cash everything.
        2. Everyone, and i mean EVERYONE had an ego. <--main reason why i left. I hate egos
        You coulda joined a diff server like me and miro did But yeah..got AL today, so that goals done, been had an aura, and mount..well ya know I still don't know why I bother logging :/
        There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
        IGN: Codawg
        Server: Celestial Haven
        Guild: BrimStone
        Class: Beastmaster
        Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
        Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
        Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

• Why BOUND

Comment

• y not
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• Originally posted by vastilos View Post
              But you can use bound and unbound gmuts together to upgrade your mount (like you can with soul prints). This prevents alt abuse/farming. The L.55 restriction I agree is nonsense. But on the bright side, if you're L.55 and over, you get 2 extra gmuts everyday.
              It's bad because not everyone uses them! Some people need the cash for other things! like wings , soul and pets.
              Crystal Saga
              Plane : Scion☆彡
              Character : (S46)Selphie
              Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS

If The Whole World Was Blind Who Would You Impress?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crystal_Dawn View Post
                It's bad because not everyone uses them! Some people need the cash for other things! like wings , soul and pets.
                What you really mean is people make an army of alts and get to L.45 (which only takes about 4-5 days) for the gmut reward to stock up their main character, and now they're mad because they can no longer do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                  Activities and Promotions

Miscellaneous Change
                  [*]Extravaganza rewards for Battle Bear are now bound.
                  Really... ? This is a bad idea... This was the only way to non-cashers to get gmuts without payin 20-25g but now... =/ .You only seem to only care about making everyone a casher..

Edit: For everyone that posted here. I wouldnt hope to get Mount Extravaganzza back, see how many pages there are already and how many times a GM or a Forum Moderator replied
                  Last edited by gabo1792; 02-22-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• The only good thing is that the GMUT price never increased after the maintenance for some servers.

Comment

• Originally posted by gabo1792 View Post
                      Really... ? This is a bad idea... This was the only way to non-cashers to get gmuts without payin 20-25g but now... =/ .You only seem to only care about making everyone a casher..

Edit: For everyone that posted here. I wouldnt hope to get Mount Extravaganzza back, see how many pages there are already and how many times a GM or a Forum Moderator replied
                      There is no need for a mod or a GM to reply to this thread. The thread is being read, they all are, and several have been replied to. If you think it's a really bad idea, drag your friends and everyone you know into the forums to share those thoughts too.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ighlight=layer
                        Look I suggested this not long ago, and I didnt got a reply.
                        And well tbh I dont think no matter how many people complained or come to complain it will actually make any difference

Comment

• What???!!!!!! Bound???????

Comment

• that's rubbish!!!

Comment

• Yeah i dont understand this it does not make anything better for anyone i mean think about it these gmuts from extravaganza was what helped low lvls on my server get gold for items now thye have nothing to exchange plus now those who cant get gmuts cause they cant aford them will not longer be able to get gmuts at all i mean i can understand this if you made the gmuts exchange where they could get as many as they wanted or even not cost an arm and a leg. This is very very stupid on R2's part this gives them no advantage but to make more money this shows they are getting greedy and this will cause them to lose alot of fans they have won popularity events befor but with this new gmuts bound they will lose many fans and i have a feeling that nxt they will bound EW as well this shows greed as we all rely on the gmuts nothing good will come of this r2 will lose fans they will move on from r2 due to there expensive taste and greed there will be no win for r2 soon only the rich will play this game as for me i will not be spending anymore of my hard earned money on this game since all it will bring is more greed from them i urge you all to do the same cut the amount you spend on this game or soon they will jack up the prices as well. Greed cannot win the day if it does we will all soon be out of a game to play or that may be what they are trying to do chase off those who do not spend money

Comment

• Wow, that was the longest 2 sentences I have ever read.

Comment

Working...
                                X