• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ nicely put
    IronSight
    Kong server 5
    Apocalypse guild
    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

• SERIOUSLY?!?! THAT IS SO STUPID!

Comment

• 4-5 days to make an army of alts? You have no idea what you're talking about, you could make maybe 4-6 lv 45 alts in that time running multiple accounts at once which would barely get you anywhere in the scheme of things upgrading your mount. Plus people are mad cause they just lost the only reasonable option as non-cashers to get gmuts. All you alt haters are too lazy to make alts yourselves and don't want to be at a disadvantage because of your own laziness or because you want all the money you spent to give you a huge advantage. Stop hating on alt makers it's part of the game, if it weren't none of us would do it. Seems like the only people complaining about "alt abuse" are people that have never gone through the trouble of making alts themselves. It's not easy, it's time consuming, it's difficult to do alongside a main character and it gives us non-cashers a better chance at competing with cashers especially heavy cashers.I'm not hating on alts, if you can play multiple characters at once, go for it. People are just blowing this whole thing out of proportion. I don't cash (I think I've spent like 50 bucks) and I've progressed quite slowly compared to others on my server. How is getting the gmut reward the "only reasonable option" to get gmuts? by doing the daily events since I've been the appropriate level, I've accumulate quite a few gmuts, you just have to be willing to put in the time and effort.
        Oh, and I never said 4-5 days to make an army of alts, if you read what I said correctly, I said it takes 4-5 days to get to L.45, which it does if you do it slowly. When I first started playing, it took me 1 day to get to L.30 and on my 2nd day I was L.40 (then I slowed down to do dungeons to upgrade soul, ect..) and that was just from doing main/daily quests, so I'm sure others that know the game better than I do can do it just as easily

Comment

• Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
          4-5 days to make an army of alts? You have no idea what you're talking about, you could make maybe 4-6 lvl 45 alts in that time running multiple accounts at once which would barely get you anywhere in the scheme of things upgrading your mount. Plus people are mad cause they just lost the only reasonable option as non-cashers to get gmuts. All you alt haters are too lazy to make alts yourselves and don't want to be at a disadvantage because of your own laziness or because you want all the money you spent to give you a huge advantage. Stop hating on alt makers it's part of the game, if it weren't none of us would do it. Seems like the only people complaining about "alt abuse" are people that have never gone through the trouble of making alts themselves. It's not easy, it's time consuming, it's difficult to do alongside a main character and it gives us non-cashers a better chance at competing with cashers especially heavy cashers.
          I have no problems with alts if it benefits yourself without hurting the game directly or negatively effect the game. But some people choose to take them into certain places like TT that can be annoying and totally unfair for those who don't have alts. Alts for Gmuts, shop and GG are fine. But when its TT its totally unfair since the item is a random drop.

Comment

• i detest alts when they 'player limit reach' sengolia everytime theres seng-related-event and when they leave no space at bloodfang everytime theres seeds event, other than that i find no problem too with alts except for the lags (if it really because of they existance)
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• The lights are on but nobody is home...R2 you really need to sort something out before things get out of hand as a game master you have to interact with your players and let them know what the hell is going on but i dont see you doing any of that what so ever i dont even know why ppl spend money on your game for you to sit on your A$$ and do nothing about it..
              IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
              Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
              Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
              Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
              Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
              Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
              Guild: FTW

Comment

• is the reward for GT and gryphon bound too. because if you check in the game it says they are bound but here it says only the reward for BB is bound.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	bound.png
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1664406

Comment

• Originally posted by faberz View Post
                  is the reward for GT and gryphon bound too. because if you check in the game it says they are bound but here it says only the reward for BB is bound.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]34829[/ATTACH]
                  If you look on your screenshot it says GT Gryphon etc is bound also

Comment

• Originally posted by TrixyFairy View Post
                    False advertisement i see..telling people that it was only Battlebear gmuts that were going to be bound...then people find out all of them are infact bound.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrixyFairy View Post
                      thats why I'm asking if its just a typo or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by faberz View Post
                        thats why I'm asking if its just a typo or not.
                        Ha knowing R2 dont think it is..

Comment

• Is it just Bear thats bound, because it says bound for Titan and Gryphon?
                          ♥Live To The Extreme♥
                          Server: Twilight Caverns Also Known as (S5)
                          Name: (S5)xViper|(S5)AngelsBlood|(S5)AngelsSins
                          Spouse: (S5)pinklady|
                          Guild: (S20)Nightmare|(S20)Nightmare|(S20)Nightmare
                          Class: Mage|Priest|Priest
                          Plane: Eidolon|Scion|Mortal
                          Level : 75|54|71

Comment

• r2 saga its so lonely now ... visit (S3) ... there so smile people playing now not like before when i'm started to play what happed ... .. its s bord hayzzzzzz....

Comment

• A GMUT Event With Bound GMUTS GM TRY AGAIN & THIS TIME MAKE IT RIGHT
                              Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                              Activities and PromotionsMiscellaneous Change
                              • Extravaganza rewards for Battle Bear are now bound.

Comment

• I'll continue to play for a little longer to see how things go since I'm no big fan of the mounts since you can't even use them in most events. I'm mostly into wings and soul but if r2 puts restriction on the EW, I will stop all cash flow to CS permanently.

Comment

Working...
                                X