No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] CS 2/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And yes Gabo none of this will make a diff all it will do is cause these game to become a game for people who have money only soon they will no longer be able to call themselves a free game soon they will not win any votes for game of the year and soon they will jack up prices. Money is the root of all evil and its seems that money has gotten its roots into them and it has dug its roots in deep deep into the deapths of their once kind to none money player loving hearts
    Last edited by Spartacusfrantz; 02-22-2013, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• yes a period is an ending and i donot make endings i only make beginnings

Comment

• why my char slapsoil123 is muted ?

Comment

• i hate you!!

Comment

• Doing this won't help solve alt abuse. People are just going to make more and more alts to make up for this(theres a OP player on my server with over 100 alts o_o) Though...gmut prices gonna go up and i dont have a titan yet T~T. Btw, whoever said wing rewards should go has no idea what they are talking about. Wings use up more wings than you actually get from the reward.

Comment

• true... this messes alot of us up majorly, come on really GMUTS=45 MUTS and 3g..... no way its hard enough to get the MUTS not spending 45 of them just to get one GMUT no way!

Comment

• *** GMUTS are bound some people making alt for GMUT to sell to other player to gain gold and now your making it bound ***!!!

Comment

• gratz crystal saga u r impressive in getting people to quit =O

Comment

• i work my but off selling the crappy stuff just to get 1 MUT. and that is hrs upon hrs of trying to sell all of it, doing quest after quest, and grinding for hours till i die. i had to have help from some good people on here, just to get where i am now. so this is going to make things even harder for me.... if they want to do this then why not do a membership upgrade where u have to pay month to month like other games out there?

Comment

• Is This Real R2??

Comment

• Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                        What you really mean is people make an army of alts and get to L.45 (which only takes about 4-5 days) for the gmut reward to stock up their main character, and now they're mad because they can no longer do that.
                        4-5 days to make an army of alts? You have no idea what you're talking about, you could make maybe 4-6 lvl 45 alts in that time running multiple accounts at once which would barely get you anywhere in the scheme of things upgrading your mount. Plus people are mad cause they just lost the only reasonable option as non-cashers to get gmuts. All you alt haters are too lazy to make alts yourselves and don't want to be at a disadvantage because of your own laziness or because you want all the money you spent to give you a huge advantage. Stop hating on alt makers it's part of the game, if it weren't none of us would do it. Seems like the only people complaining about "alt abuse" are people that have never gone through the trouble of making alts themselves. It's not easy, it's time consuming, it's difficult to do alongside a main character and it gives us non-cashers a better chance at competing with cashers especially heavy cashers.
                        IronSight
                        Kong server 5
                        Apocalypse guild
                        Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                        Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                        Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

• are you kidding ?

Comment

• GM is lazy he want to everybody quiting the game ...because of the GMUT is now bound...me too im so angry with you because i have alt now lvl 45 but i did not collect it because of the announcement that the GMUT is now bound....please fix it so that the people still want to play dont be lazy please use ur mind how to get money...and we need gold to sell it to other people...GMUT is very useless please use ur mind ...please fix it thank you !!!

Comment

• please please GM back in normal the GMUT please read out messenges please .....we need gold to sell the GMUT and many people need it to upgrade there mounts !!!!....fix fix it now i have alt lvl 45 now i did not collect it fix fix fix !!!
                              i need gold to sell to another people .....

Comment

• To be fair, you have to stop hating casher and naively thinking that casher wont make alt because they are lazy, most casher work means cant spend time too much on the game thats why they cash to make their account keep up with the growth, i agree that this latest development point a spear to non casher throat, with dungeon drops lower in price the alternative to gold source is alt making and gmut, therefore, kinda understand too the reaction. just collect the thought to one place and hope if R2 gonna change it
                                Server: Starglade
                                Name: Lotussin
                                Plain: Eidolon
                                Lvl: 72 and more
                                Guild: GM of DethKlok
                                Class:Rogue
                                Skill Tree: Shadow
                                Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

Working...
                                X